Cedar Hill, TN

Jo Byrns Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2015
This is a TERRIBLE school. (As with any, there are some good teachers). They are totally content with less than average performance. Half the 4th and 5th graders read at well below grade level. If you express concern for your child the response is always that you should be happy that there are kids that are worse off! Like it is ok my kid can't, because some other kid really can't? They set kids up to grow up expecting that less than average is ok! They should be ashamed.

Posted August 01, 2012
This is a great school, they are very dedicated to the students at Jo Byrns and have helped my daughter achieve so much!

Posted July 02, 2011
We came here from Indiana(Chicagoland area). Jo Byrns is a wonderful school with dedicated teachers and respectful students. Children are of UTMOST importance here in Robertson County. If you are thinking about this area and Jo Byrns.....think no further!

Posted May 20, 2009
i think this is the best school my kids have attended

Posted December 23, 2008
My child goes here and it is the best school I know and my child loves it

Posted November 16, 2007
After reviewing the schools in Robertson county this was the best I have found. My three children have been enrolled for 3 school years now and I am very pleased at their progress. It is nice to be away from the intercity schools also.

Posted November 05, 2007
Teachers are very caring and try to help the student with everything. Great community support also

6399 U.S. 41 Alternate, Cedar Hill, TN  37032
Last modified Jo Byrns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jo Byrns Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top