Clarksville, TN
Students enrolled: 1,119

Richview Middle School 3

Posted October 16, 2014
De'Arsha Mchenry works at the front desk. My son goes to this school and I literally have never ran in to a more rude miserable person. She has been rude to me ,my son and other parents that I have spoken with. This is the first person you come in contact with and really brings a negative vibe and does not bring anything positive to Richview school.

Posted June 29, 2013
This is a great middle school! The PASS program is wonderful and their are so many extra activities offered here-from Robotics, to International Club, Art Club, Key Club etc. The teachers here are excellent and they absolutely have the students as top priority. The school nurse is superb and the office staff goes above and beyond to get things answered. Sports are great here also. Academically; they challenge students and prepare them well for higher education.

Posted May 09, 2012
I am currently in eigth grade at Richview, and I love this school! I personally believe that it is the best middle school in the county. For the most part, the teachers are very good at their job. Of course there are those few teachers that some students don't like, but all of the teachers are very fair. Our principals are very kind. They make you respect them, but will also crack jokes and compliment you. The guidance counselors are amazing along with the rest of the staff. As far as the students go, Richview is a diverse school. Most of the students are what you would call "preppy" and do sports such as dance, cheer, golf, baseball, and football. Our sports team do very well, by the way. There are also some "ghetto" and "gothic/skater" type of people at this school. In my opinion, Richview isn't as cliquey as other schools. For the most part, everyone is nice to everyone here. There are many clubs provided as well, a few being Jr. Civitan, FCA, and art club. If you come to Richview, I promise you will have a good time, as long as you behave and show respect for everyone especially adults. I hope this helps! (:

Richview Middle School 1

Posted March 05, 2011
If your child is not in a main stream classroom you can forget about your child getting the education they deserve. If your child has an IEP I would not recommend this school! They place labels on your children no matter how much you try to work with the school. Their is always an excuse why things can not be done to make your childs education better.

Richview Middle School 1

Posted May 16, 2010
Some teachers single out children who have ADHD or even perhaps other issues and in turn my son has made straight F's all school year in one single grade because of it.I even so much as had two meetings done and helped with home work and emailed the teacher.Not pleased at my sons science teacher what so ever.I also have found Richview to be very displeasing by the fact every single time I have went in to pick my son up I was ID then another parent was not ID.And they some times joked about it and when I brought it up to their attention they should ID everyone regardless how often the parent picks up the child not just picking and chooses.At sometimes I felt my son was over whelmed with homework and also was told he should know these things when he asked for help from one teacher.

Richview Middle School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
It has many programs to fit the needs of a very diversified student body. Parents are kept informed about their student and communication is very good. Teachers have a very caring attitude with students. Office personnel are always very welcoming and friendly. I am very pleased with this schools performance.

Posted August 29, 2009
The school is great the teachers will do anyting for the students.

Posted April 23, 2009
Richview is a very well organized school and people are way too hard on the sixth graders

Richview Middle School 0

Posted January 24, 2009
I think the teachers there, think they know your kid and try to do whats best for them but really they have no idea what their talking about!

Posted January 21, 2009

Richview Middle School
2350 Memorial Dr, Clarksville, TN  37043
Last modified Richview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top