Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Four of my children have attended Richview Middle school and every one of them has loved their experience. They all have very different personalities and yet all of them were still able to find friends and thrive. Academically, Richview is top notch! Tutoring its readily available, even for parents when it comes to trying to figure out that Common Core mumbo jumbo! It's not that I don't know Math, but the way common core teaches the concepts is quite different, so when tutoring was offered to parents for a night, I jumped on it! All in all, Richview is a wonderful place for tweens to learn and grow.

THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL IVE EVER BEEN TO. The bully prevention is just horrible, the staff are rude and disrespectful. Nobody cares for your well being and your education! All they do is write you up for no reason because they have nothing better to do in the school. They take away your money because this school is too poor , they take money away from kids! Iv moves around the world and been to a lot of schools but this one is the worst!!! The assistant principal is mean and unreasonable, If there is an over due book, they charge you MONEY for every day you miss it. If you ask me that's should be illegal. After the bell rings the teachers don't come in after 10min because they ate gossiping about other students and what he and she is doing or wearing, I CAME HERE TO LEARN, NOT TO GET A 1 WAY TICKET TO DEPRESSION. The staff here are perves . I used to be an all A and B student but the teaching here changed that. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE OR YOUR MONEY!!!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Because they say and make you think they care but they don't, they are quick to be mean and punish you for no reason , ISS should not be an option . It is torcher to the kids

This school is the best school they have a nice principals and staff. Thank for you service!!!!!!!!

De'Arsha Mchenry works at the front desk. My son goes to this school and I literally have never ran in to a more rude miserable person. She has been rude to me ,my son and other parents that I have spoken with. This is the first person you come in contact with and really brings a negative vibe and does not bring anything positive to Richview school.

This is a great middle school! The PASS program is wonderful and their are so many extra activities offered here-from Robotics, to International Club, Art Club, Key Club etc. The teachers here are excellent and they absolutely have the students as top priority. The school nurse is superb and the office staff goes above and beyond to get things answered. Sports are great here also. Academically; they challenge students and prepare them well for higher education.

I am currently in eigth grade at Richview, and I love this school! I personally believe that it is the best middle school in the county. For the most part, the teachers are very good at their job. Of course there are those few teachers that some students don't like, but all of the teachers are very fair. Our principals are very kind. They make you respect them, but will also crack jokes and compliment you. The guidance counselors are amazing along with the rest of the staff. As far as the students go, Richview is a diverse school. Most of the students are what you would call "preppy" and do sports such as dance, cheer, golf, baseball, and football. Our sports team do very well, by the way. There are also some "ghetto" and "gothic/skater" type of people at this school. In my opinion, Richview isn't as cliquey as other schools. For the most part, everyone is nice to everyone here. There are many clubs provided as well, a few being Jr. Civitan, FCA, and art club. If you come to Richview, I promise you will have a good time, as long as you behave and show respect for everyone especially adults. I hope this helps! (:

If your child is not in a main stream classroom you can forget about your child getting the education they deserve. If your child has an IEP I would not recommend this school! They place labels on your children no matter how much you try to work with the school. Their is always an excuse why things can not be done to make your childs education better.

Some teachers single out children who have ADHD or even perhaps other issues and in turn my son has made straight F's all school year in one single grade because of it.I even so much as had two meetings done and helped with home work and emailed the teacher.Not pleased at my sons science teacher what so ever.I also have found Richview to be very displeasing by the fact every single time I have went in to pick my son up I was ID then another parent was not ID.And they some times joked about it and when I brought it up to their attention they should ID everyone regardless how often the parent picks up the child not just picking and chooses.At sometimes I felt my son was over whelmed with homework and also was told he should know these things when he asked for help from one teacher.

It has many programs to fit the needs of a very diversified student body. Parents are kept informed about their student and communication is very good. Teachers have a very caring attitude with students. Office personnel are always very welcoming and friendly. I am very pleased with this schools performance.

Last modified Richview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.