Cleveland, TN
Students enrolled: 1,173

Posted September 10, 2013
a very caring ,clean and of all the staff I have met they are so professional and interested in the students education and not just putting there time in.the school of the future!!

Cleveland Middle School 1

Posted January 31, 2012
Not good, they don't care about the students don't return calls, and just think they are king. Parents if you can get out of it don't send your kids to this achool

Posted June 15, 2010
Awsome school and most of the teachers were nice. And I loved it there :P

Posted February 15, 2010
Wonderful school. Offers many facets for the students to reach their goals, as well motivates them to achieve their full potential. The ICU Program is a program that gives the student a second chance and helps them learn the material that they missed from the previous quarter. Another opportunity for improvement is the YMCA Rockets After School Program. They have such a great program that helps reach out to students and their needs. This After School Program provides opportunities to grow in their academic, physical, and social careers. An A+ School!!!!

Posted January 26, 2010
I am so proud to be a part of Cleveland Middle School. The Administration, staff, faculty and parents are top shelf in my opinion. The communication is excellent between teachers and parents and the teachers go out of their way to prepare your children for high school.

Cleveland Middle School 2

Posted December 18, 2009

Cleveland Middle School 0

Posted November 11, 2008
As a mom of a second year CMS student I feel so good about the choice of schools. She had attended a county school fro K-5th and after complete review and tours of the other schools in our area CMS won our vote hands down. As a mom of a transitioning 6th grader of course we were very nervous.. Our nerves were quickly calmed.. the safety of this school is top notch and the administration and staff of CMS are A+++.....

Posted November 10, 2008
My child is a sixth grader at CMS and a special needs child. I cannot begin to tell you how blessed we feel that he chose to attend CMS. Our transition has been so smooth. His self-confidence has blossomed under the caring and exceptional teachers on 6 Purple. Because of their innovative teaching, the team teachers were recently asked to present at the National Middle School Conference. WOW! There is also no other school in Cleveland City or Bradley County with the kind of daily parental involvement seen at CMS. I would recommend it in a heartbeat!

Cleveland Middle School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
This is our 2nd year at CMS and we love it. My child is a 7th grader who is very active in sports, clubs, etc. and still makes honor roll. All of the staff are great to work with and we feel very welcome at CMS. We have always heard that city schools are better in education than county and it is true. We have a lot of friends that have come to CMS from county schools and the children are trying to catch up academically because county is behind some. We could not ask for a better experience so far. Thank you to the staff at CMS for open communication for the parents and the child.

Posted November 09, 2008
We have had nothing but positive experiences at CMS. My kids are not sports kids, but they've found mentors and interests in Robotics and the Library, and really feel part of the community.

Cleveland Middle School
3635 Georgetown Rd North West, Cleveland, TN  37312
Last modified Cleveland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top