Cleveland, TN

Posted July 15, 2009
Everything the other parents said is absolutely true. When we went to register last year, Princpal Bailey personally escorted us around the school. She was so friendly and personable, as was every other staff member we met this year. The teachers maintained excellent communication with us concerning our kids' grades and behaviour. If they spotted a potential problem area, they were on it immediately, with constant communication with us, going above and beyond the call of duty many times. I can't say enough! I almost cried when we met the teachers, it was such a welcome change from the uncaring, harried teachers my children were used to. We are looking to buy a house that will allow us to stay at BSE...they are that good!

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted May 08, 2008
I have two wonderful granddaughters who attend this school my youngest one is in k we were told by doctors she would be about 2 years behind her grade level she has a wonderful teacher whom she really likes and they all work with her so well she is at the level of all the other students her doctors are amazed. Belive it or not her specialist recomened this school to us because ot its location and the learnig possiblites. It was a blessing i would recomend it to anyone. All the teachers and princiaple and staff are great.

Posted April 18, 2008
I can't say enough about this school. Blue Springs is a family. You walk in and immediately feel a warm welcome from the school secretary and nine times out of ten the principal, Deb Bailey is there to welcome you with a smile! My oldest child has been to other schools before moving to the area and WOW what a difference! I always felt like I was a bother when I wanted to volunteer but Blue Springs always welcomes you with open arms. The computer lab is outstanding and all classrooms have up to date computers. The teachers care more than I could ever believe teachers could for their students. They work hard on each child's learning level to make sure every child is progressing. My oldest child attended a couple of years while my youngest has attended K-5. We are lucky to have BSE in our community! WONDERFUL SCHOOL!

Posted November 28, 2007
Although the school is small and the buildings old, the sense of community and level of education is excellent.

Posted May 16, 2007
I absolutely love Blue Springs School. The teachers are all wonderful and my son is learning so much. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 23, 2005

Posted February 15, 2005
I love how the school really cares that our children get an education , I have seen such a difference in both of my kids that attend this school , it is a small but functional school with very caring teachers , pricipal, and SRO.

Posted May 31, 2004
This is the best disciplined school in Bradley County. My child has learned so much. We are proud of our principle who is a true visionary, and also proud of our National Champion Cheerleaders.

Posted May 17, 2004
My daughter has had the honor of attending Blue Springs for 5 years now. Principal Newman is the best addition to Blue Springs that has ever occurred. The staff is excellent, as well as the technology grant that we have received. Amazingly, the cheerleaders are the 2004 TN State and National Champs. It may be a small school, but don't let that fool you! It is a representation of some of the tremendous future that will be exhibited to our community.

Blue Springs Elementary School
4832 Blue Springs Rd, Cleveland, TN  37311
Last modified Blue Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Blue Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top