Posted April 14, 2010

Posted March 11, 2010
Absolute awesome school. My family and I moved from NY and we have been fortunate to be admitted to this school. Although there are gripes about out of zone parents, I find the school the be very diverse in it curriculm and offerings of perfoming arts.

Posted January 14, 2010
This is our first year at Oak Grove and my girls absolutely love the school, the teachers and especially Mr. Bryson. He truly cares about each and every student in the school. Oak Grove rocks!!!

Posted January 14, 2010
This is our first year at Oak Grove and my girls absolutely LOVE the school, the teachers and especially Mr. Bryson. He truly cares about each and every student in the school. Oak Grove rocks!!!

Posted October 08, 2009
Oak Grove is an outstanding school. The teachers are all so wonderful. You can tell they truly love their students and their school.

Posted October 07, 2009
I love Oak Grove. My son went there K-5 and my daughter is in the 3rd grade. Every teacher is amazing. They each bring a different, but, exciting viewpoint to teaching. The programs are great and the parents really bond together to make this a great school.

Posted October 07, 2009
I am so happy to be a part of the staff of the the best school in Bradley County

Oak Grove Elementary School
400 South East Durkee Rd, Cleveland, TN  37323
Last modified Oak Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top