Cleveland, TN

Posted March 11, 2010
Absolute awesome school. My family and I moved from NY and we have been fortunate to be admitted to this school. Although there are gripes about out of zone parents, I find the school the be very diverse in it curriculm and offerings of perfoming arts.

Posted January 14, 2010
This is our first year at Oak Grove and my girls absolutely love the school, the teachers and especially Mr. Bryson. He truly cares about each and every student in the school. Oak Grove rocks!!!

Posted January 14, 2010
This is our first year at Oak Grove and my girls absolutely LOVE the school, the teachers and especially Mr. Bryson. He truly cares about each and every student in the school. Oak Grove rocks!!!

Posted October 08, 2009
Oak Grove is an outstanding school. The teachers are all so wonderful. You can tell they truly love their students and their school.

Posted October 07, 2009
I love Oak Grove. My son went there K-5 and my daughter is in the 3rd grade. Every teacher is amazing. They each bring a different, but, exciting viewpoint to teaching. The programs are great and the parents really bond together to make this a great school.

Posted October 07, 2009
I am so happy to be a part of the staff of the the best school in Bradley County

Posted October 06, 2009
Staff, parents, students are the best I have ever been around. Very postive learning environment. Children are always number one.

Posted October 06, 2009
My child looks forward to going to school at Oak Grove every day. He shares what he has learned with our family every night at dinner! It is quite obvious that he has a most dedicated and remarkable teacher. He also loves the Principal. Mr. Bryson has the best interest and well-being of each student in his heart every day. What a great experience for my child to have. We are most fortunate to have discovered this great school.

Posted October 06, 2009
Oak Grove is a fantastic school. My daughter is proud of the fact her school is one of only six arts intergrated schools in Tennessee.

Posted October 06, 2009
the teachers at Oak Grove work really hard to tend to every students needs.

400 Durkee Road Southeast, Cleveland, TN  37323
Last modified Oak Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top