Bad
Good

My children have been attending this school for two years. We are very happy with the education our kids are getting. I feel the teachers are at this school because they truley want to be teachers. They are eager to help and welcome any comments or questions we have. They encourage parent envolvement which is vital to a successful education. The teachers and staff at J Brown are helpful and friendly and are an asset to my children and this community. I look forward to the next two years and am thankful and greatfull for the great job everyone does!

My two children has went two this school since day pre-k.I have to say iv delt a lot with the teachers,principle,an the sro officer at this school an I will say they know how to run a school the right way.the kids is ahead in all there subjects an the teachers take the kids to heart.iv only ran across one teacher that we really didn't care for in kindergarten an was really gto old to still be tryin to teach is my opinion .I will say the rest of the teachers & staff r wonderful an I really hate that they only go to fourth.I'm really gonna miss them all here.keep up the good staff Brown.

I have seen the progress of this school over the last 8 years and it has been amazing! Great learning environment! Administrators, teachers and support staff working to do their best and students eager to learn!

A great school with hard working teachers and staff! They really care about the students.

our family has been a part of this school for 6 years and have found it to be a wonderful learning environment based upon the high quality of the teaching and support staff.

Last modified J. Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.