Columbia, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted April 22, 2014
My children have been attending this school for two years. We are very happy with the education our kids are getting. I feel the teachers are at this school because they truley want to be teachers. They are eager to help and welcome any comments or questions we have. They encourage parent envolvement which is vital to a successful education. The teachers and staff at J Brown are helpful and friendly and are an asset to my children and this community. I look forward to the next two years and am thankful and greatfull for the great job everyone does!

Posted February 18, 2014
My two children has went two this school since day pre-k.I have to say iv delt a lot with the teachers,principle,an the sro officer at this school an I will say they know how to run a school the right way.the kids is ahead in all there subjects an the teachers take the kids to heart.iv only ran across one teacher that we really didn't care for in kindergarten an was really gto old to still be tryin to teach is my opinion .I will say the rest of the teachers & staff r wonderful an I really hate that they only go to fourth.I'm really gonna miss them all here.keep up the good staff Brown.

Posted March 18, 2010
I have seen the progress of this school over the last 8 years and it has been amazing! Great learning environment! Administrators, teachers and support staff working to do their best and students eager to learn!

Posted March 16, 2010
A great school with hard working teachers and staff! They really care about the students.

J. Brown Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2008
our family has been a part of this school for 6 years and have found it to be a wonderful learning environment based upon the high quality of the teaching and support staff.

J. Brown Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2008

Posted July 27, 2007

J. Brown Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2007

J. Brown Elementary School
301 Cord Dr, Columbia, TN  38401
Last modified J. Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. Brown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top