Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I feel that in some situations our teachers hands are tied. I think they are very effective with the amount of control and authority they have been given.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I personally think they should have less homework. After school, I would prefer them to have time to learn things not taught in school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I think that our Spring a teachers live by example. What a blessing that is for our kids during such a vulnerable time in their life.

Love Spring Hill! Great teens in this city. One of the best High Schools in middle TN.

The statement below was posted in 2009 and is as current in 2014 as ever! About 16 or more teachers left last year due to this. Kids rule the school. Teachers are reprimanded for sending kids that misbehave to ISS. They won a "School that works award." HOW??? Test scores? maybe ,not by administration. My child has had FEW teachers that really care. In fact, two teachers have insulted him in front of his peers to the point of me having to taking him to a counselor. But the kids are so out of control, I can hardly blame them. They are stressed out and not supported. SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN ASAP!!!! The principal is passive aggressive, unorganized and does not know how to lead or inspire loyalty in teachers or students. Administrative discipline is arbitrary and unpredictable. Teachers function in spite of the principal's poor direction and lack of focus.

I have grandchildren that transfered to this school last semester , I was very upset to learn the school has no respect for thier students, the teachers are rude, hateful, cusing and threating students they dislike fro what ever reason is un- called For. rateing lower than low compared to most. what has our educational system come to. a popularity contest at best. how sad. what has happen to our teacher no disire to teach our children it is a real shame.

My son just completed his first year at Spring Hill HS, and I can say that I have been impressed with what the school offers academically to prepare the students for college. I love the block system and how it provides an atmosphere of success for the students. It sets them up to succeed.

Spring Hill High School isn't a good school for EDUCATION, they care more about sports and dress code. Some of the teachers treat students different because of their race or sexuality. Most classes are to easy because they care more about dress code and sports rather than eduacating students. I give Spring Hill High School a thumbs down for poor eduacation and caring.

My daughter has transfered to this high shcool her last year, I wish we would have transfered years ago. She has made straight A's and is a different child. She works harder and enjoys going to school. Love Spring Hill High

I love Spring Hill High School because my Grandson goes there and they try in every way to make sure a student doesn't fall behind. Very dedicated to their jobs and envirorment.

Last modified Spring Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.