Crossville, TN

Posted March 13, 2011
Our daughters have been going to this school a total of 9 years. We love the classical Christian education that they receive. We highly recommend it to everyone.

Posted March 06, 2011
I have taught in the public school system in many areas including the Crossville area. Crossville Christian school is by far superior. The staff is very loving and have the best interest of the children at all times. The classical curriculum is God centered. Although the curriculum is challenging, the teachers all go the extra mile to make sure the children grasp what is being taught. I have never taught in a school where the teachers all work together as a team the way they work at CCS. The leadership is outstanding and the students and families are tops! I am blessed to be a teacher at CCS!

Posted March 05, 2011
I have had a child in Crossville Christian for over 8 years. My older child "aged" out of CCS, and what a shock it was to enter the public school. CCS offers a challenging curriculum in a loving and caring environment. The students are the number one priority among the teachers and staff, and all discipline is done in a Godly manner. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 23, 2011
Crossville Christian has been a blessing for our son. We love the non-denominational faith based education curriculum. The class sizes are small making sure each child is given the attention needed to help them excel. The teachers and Headmistress truly care about the children. If you want to give your child every advantage for a great education and a wonderful environment for social interaction, I would highly recommend Crossville Christian School.

Posted February 22, 2011
Incredible school, caring teachers, great kids, small class size and Mrs. Andrews is an amazing headmistress. The tuition is very reasonabe and the education is priceless! We went from public to private school and are so happy with the change.

Crossville Christian School 0

Posted March 03, 2009
This is the most wonderful environment for my child to be in. The teachers are highly skilled and the administrators are warm and ready to meet the needs of the school.

Crossville Christian School 4

Posted September 10, 2004
CCS is a wonderful place to educate your child. The teachers are loving but demanding. The curriculum is excellent. You should try it out.

Crossville Christian School 1

Posted May 19, 2004
There aren't many private schools in the area to choose from but I had to take my children out of CCS. The teachers wouldn't listen to the parents and the administration always sided with the teachers. The teachers and the administration believe they know what is best or right for the children and fail to work with the parents. I wasn't alone in my problem, since many other parents had the same problem. But like I said the first time, there aren't many choices. I've since moved closer to Knoxville primarily because I didn't like this school and didn't want to send my children to public school. The public schools in the area are acceptable but I prefer my children religious based education. The schools here in Knoxville are all much better.

Crossville Christian School
28 Rock Quarry Road, Crossville, TN  38555
Last modified Crossville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Crossville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top