Crossville, TN

Christian Academy Of The Cumberlands 5

Posted December 31, 2014
I cannot express in such a short paragraph how wonderful this school is. My daughter is in the Pre-K program and is learning beyond what I imagined. She is accomplishing Kindergarten level education with ease. The teachers, secretary, principal, and all other staff are so nice and helpful, and all of them know each and every child in the school, which offers classes for ages 2 through High School, but have very small classes. They also offer before and aftercare, and summer care which is very convenient. My daughter even asks if she can go to school on weekends and holidays, that's how much she enjoys her school!

Christian Academy Of The Cumberlands 5

Posted March 20, 2007
My son has attended this school for 2 years and I cant tell you how happy I am with the educational program. He is doing great in school and actually looks forward to it everyday. The teachers are great with the kids, smart and the love is amazing. A well rounded education definately. The prinicpals of the bible applied to daily life are essential today and something our family relishes. Thank you for making my sons education a pleasure and not a chore. Cheryl

Christian Academy Of The Cumberlands
325 Braun Street, Crossville, TN  38555
Last modified Christian Academy Of The Cumberlands is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Academy Of The Cumberlands Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top