Posted May 11, 2013
Stewart Co. Middle School has been an outstanding experience for my 7th grade son. As a military family entering a new middle school we couldn't be more pleased. The 7th grade Advanced English instructor is outstanding!! This is also the first year he's been involved in 4-H and the public speaking essay was a great experience. SCMS is a great school!!

Posted June 19, 2011
I had a child complete sixth grade. It was one of her best years in school. The atmosphere is wonderful! The administration and majority of the faculty are friendly and easy to work with. This school focuses on academics and rewards students for their accomplishments. I couldn't imagine a better school!

Stewart County Middle School 3

Posted February 21, 2011
This school does not seem very parent friendly, seem's Mr Nolins attitude has changed over the past few years. Teachers act like they are scared of him can't imagine how the students feel. It seem's like they do not want parents to participate in student activities. If your child isn't involved in sports they don't count.

Stewart County Middle School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
it is great my son goes there and he loves it he has a hole buch of friends he really loves going there he likes all of his teachers

Posted January 02, 2010
I go here and I think this school is amazing.

Stewart County Middle School 2

Posted October 30, 2009
I attended this school and did not feel very accepted among the students nor teachers. I worked hard academiclly which they had pretty good academics but they had nearly no arts (accept for band). Athletics was the main focus.

Posted October 22, 2007
Mr Nolen has made this school a excelent body the teachers are great and it is a wonderful school

Stewart County Middle School 0

Posted October 15, 2007
The administation seems much better this year. Mr. Nolen has improved the well being of the entire school. He is very friendly to the parents and students alike. This is much different than last year. I hope they keep up the current discipline and concern for the student body.

Posted July 27, 2007
SCSS is in need of better funding to provide music and art for our students. Many are very eager to learn and are in great need of these and more activities to enrich their minds and help break the cycle of stagnation. This school is brand new to the county; my son was in the first graduating class. I am very pleased with what we accomplished to overcome some of my son's disciplinary problems by getting to work with a wonderful staff that really cares about their student body.

Stewart County Middle School
723 Spring St, Dover, TN  37058
Last modified Stewart County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewart County Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top