Posted January 22, 2014
As a former student I can say I had a great experience. Sure there are Cliques but there are cliques in EVERY school. Nothing new there. The large majority of the teachers seem to genuinely care about the students. For a mid sized school they offer a lot of programs and clubs and extracurricular activities.Something for everyone really. Its a nice school and a nice environment.

Elizabethton High School 3

Posted October 13, 2010
I am a parent of an 11th grader, and agree with another reviewer that the school is full of cliques. However, I don't feel that that is the fault of the school itself. I do however, have a problem with the fact that last year the school decided to stop making grades a factor in whether one is allowed on a sport team or not. I feel the primary responsibility of the school is to educate and not play football. So letting kids still play that are failing classes is unacceptable.

Posted February 10, 2010

Elizabethton High School 4

Posted January 04, 2010
I am currently a senior and in my 4 years here, I gave only noticed 2 bad things about this school. There way too many cliques at this school to the point that there are students who literally have no friends. And there are select students(usually athletes) who get away with almost anything. Also they seem to only focus on sports and test scores here. Students who excel in other ways get little to no praise for it.

Elizabethton High School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
i am also a student at ehs & it is amazing. i am currently in alternative school but when you're not in there, its perfect. we have so much freedom & they trust us to do the right thing. i guess i didnt though.

Elizabethton High School 1

Posted April 23, 2009

Elizabethton High School 1

Posted December 02, 2008

Elizabethton High School 4

Posted November 11, 2008
i am currently a student at ehs and i absolutely love. The freedom and decpline is just the exact amount that we teens need these days, enough to where most of the student body knows what is right and wrong. As mr. elliott, my favorite teacher and inspiration, says 'do the right thing, 'cause its the right thing to do', and as a band member every 110 people try to do just so. At the first of the year you just think that the teachers you were given are just another bunch of parents to boss you around and try their hardest to start walkin on that last nerve that you have, but after a while you start warming up to each of them and like them for each unique trait that they aquire. I would type more but this is the most it will let me. i love ehs!!!!

Posted June 29, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008

Elizabethton High School
907 Jason Witten Way, Elizabethton, TN  37643
Last modified Elizabethton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabethton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.