Jackson, TN

Arlington Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
I love Arlington Elementary School. The staff is great. They are friendly and they are very considerate, they treat the children their as if they were their own children. I don't understand how they are scored low. My son absolutely loves it and his behaviors have improved dramatically since he's been there.

Arlington Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2009
I can't believe this school is rated low. We loved the teachers and the principal. I was very impressed with the curriculum and you could see the teachers wanted to be there and work with these children.

Arlington Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2008
i love arlington it is the best school ever!!!!

Arlington Elementary School
701 Arlington Avenue, Jackson, TN  38301
Last modified Arlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top