Bad
Good

Best school in the district. And now it will continue through 8th grade! Awesome staff and faculty that TRULY care about the students!

I can't say enough great things about Pope Elementary! The student/teacher ratio is great for all grades, the teachers are caring and knowledgeable about what they are teaching, and my children are learning in a great environment. The school building is older; however what the kids are learning on the inside of the building is very current. Standardized test scores were fantastic for my children! Teachers are supportive and have all been readily available whenever I need them! I considered private school before I enrolled my children into Pope, but I am so glad that I'm not spending that money on private education. My children love to go to school and are learning lots in a safe environment.

I had always heard pope was one of the best schools so we moved across town so my children could go there . There is too much homework and not enough communication from teachers to parents just notes home for tutoring after your child gets to the struggling point. I did not have this problem at Arlington in fact my children did extremely well and the teachers well you could tell they care. at pope no such luck and racial slurs from my child's teacher to him he is horrified to go to school every moring oh does the principle care I don't think so .

We have had our son in Pope for four years. I could not ask for any better education or treatment of my child. Every teacher has been great, who takes the time to give my child all the attention he needs to learn. The teachers are all assessable and provide cell numbers and respond quickly.. The school is an old building that shines on the inside. The principal, teachers, and all the support staff are dedicated and love the students at Pope. Just ask a Pope parent.

I had heard good things about this school and was very disappionted after the second year. they are not good about working with different types of learning. It is very pushy with alot of worksheets and homework is awful for a small child.

Last modified Pope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.