Jackson, TN

Posted October 01, 2013
I can't say enough great things about Pope Elementary! The student/teacher ratio is great for all grades, the teachers are caring and knowledgeable about what they are teaching, and my children are learning in a great environment. The school building is older; however what the kids are learning on the inside of the building is very current. Standardized test scores were fantastic for my children! Teachers are supportive and have all been readily available whenever I need them! I considered private school before I enrolled my children into Pope, but I am so glad that I'm not spending that money on private education. My children love to go to school and are learning lots in a safe environment.

Pope Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2013
I had always heard pope was one of the best schools so we moved across town so my children could go there . There is too much homework and not enough communication from teachers to parents just notes home for tutoring after your child gets to the struggling point. I did not have this problem at Arlington in fact my children did extremely well and the teachers well you could tell they care. at pope no such luck and racial slurs from my child's teacher to him he is horrified to go to school every moring oh does the principle care I don't think so .

Posted January 16, 2013
We have had our son in Pope for four years. I could not ask for any better education or treatment of my child. Every teacher has been great, who takes the time to give my child all the attention he needs to learn. The teachers are all assessable and provide cell numbers and respond quickly.. The school is an old building that shines on the inside. The principal, teachers, and all the support staff are dedicated and love the students at Pope. Just ask a Pope parent.

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted March 31, 2008

Pope Elementary School 2

Posted March 06, 2008
I had heard good things about this school and was very disappionted after the second year. they are not good about working with different types of learning. It is very pushy with alot of worksheets and homework is awful for a small child.

Pope Elementary School
1071 Old Humboldt Rd, Jackson, TN  38305
Last modified Pope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pope Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top