Knoxville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted September 12, 2008
My child has been attending for 4 years and is very happy. It is a great learning atmosphere.

Posted September 12, 2008
I have two children at KMS and plan to enroll my third. The school does an excellent job of helping the child move forward with their strenghts and not feel lost in areas where they maybe behind. Both of my children love going to school and we enjoy the community.

Posted September 12, 2008
This is my son's second year at KMS and we are thrilled! He asked everyday over summer break when he could go back!

Posted November 18, 2006
This is my son's first year not being at home with his mom. He is 4 and had done a fantastic job at KMS. This school is by far the best school for our son. The teachers are great and he enjoys each day he is there.

Knoxville Montessori School
4311 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN  37919
Last modified Knoxville Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Knoxville Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top