Knoxville, TN

Cedar Springs Weekday School 5

Posted August 12, 2009
I cannot say enough about my phenomenal experience with CSWS. Everyone at the school, from the director to the teachers to the staff members, makes you feel like your children are part of their family. They love their jobs and your children, and show an excellent balance of instruction, discipline, and play. My daughter enjoys it so much that she wants to go to school on the weekends.

Cedar Springs Weekday School 5

Posted January 13, 2009
I have searched for good, christian-based but not expensive full time kindergaten. This school is perfect!! Teachers are warm, passinated, well-organized, well-communicated. And also, since I am a working mom, I need to send my girl to after care. In this church, they also provide after care program. It was also so ~~~ satisfying.

Cedar Springs Weekday School
9132 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN  37923
Last modified Cedar Springs Weekday School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Cedar Springs Weekday School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top