Lebanon, TN

Posted August 01, 2013
Best school anywhere! So nice that my boys have been there since Kindergarten & only had to walk next door to attend 6th grade! Love knowing everyone & having my children in a safe & wonderful environment! No complaints from this mama!:)

Posted April 17, 2011
This school is very academically progressive but the discipline policies are from the dark ages! Humiliating punishments, such as noses to the wall, are what the principle teaches the faculty and staff to use as a key component to behavior modification!! It is a real shame because some of the best teachers in the county teach here!!

Posted October 28, 2010
I miss my daughter going there. I wish we wouldn't have moved to TX away from such a wonderful school. I went to Southside as well from K-8 when I was in school. I really miss the school. They have wonderful, caring teachers and you don't feel like a stranger when you go there.. Besides my daughter misses Southside too..

Posted August 27, 2010
I have three kids that go to this school. I have one the is special needs. I have nothing to say that is bad except for the coming and going to pick the kids up. i agree with several parents that something needs to be done with this. the teachers and everyone that works there are great. we moved into the district because of the school here.

Southside Elementary School 0

Posted December 28, 2009
Wonderful school. I am thankful my children will remain there until their in 8th grade.

Posted September 09, 2009
In my 17th year as a Southside parent I feel that I can comment honestly about this school. Southside not only provides the very best in education, they strive for excellence in character and try to offer a variety of sports and extracurricular activities that leaves no child without options. The campus is parent friendly and welcomes our hands on involvement. The administration and teachers are approachable and fair minded, willing to listen whenever their are questions. Our children are safe and thrive on a daily basis. I am so grateful my children have had the opportunity to learn and grow at Southside.

Posted August 06, 2009
Iam a new parent to this school and my daughter is new to Southside also. I received a call today from Ms Crutcher for a meeting to welcome me and my family to Southside. I just wanted to say that was very thoughtful for her to take time to meet us. Thank You

Posted June 12, 2009

Southside Elementary School 3

Posted March 26, 2008
I have two children who attend this school and have for the past three years. For the most part it is a great school. Comparing notes with other parents in the area, it is the best around. I agree with the parent who complained about the dropping and picking up of the children. It is absolutely chaos. I have seen several children almost hit(in the morning), as well as near car accidents. The other problem I have is with my son who has ADD. The teachers and staff that I have dealt with really have no clue on what to do, or what to offer to provide him with any sort of help. I feel like that this school really lacks because of this. In this day and age, this is something that should be easily addressed.

Southside Elementary School 2

Posted November 30, 2007

Southside Elementary School
1224 Murfreesboro Rd, Lebanon, TN  37087
Last modified Southside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top