Maryville, TN

Posted September 30, 2010
We have been at EES for 2 years now. Love it! My son is in first Grade, and he has had a great learning experience. In these years, the kids are at different levels of learning. They have a great program that enables them to continue at that higher level, and also help the ones who are behind them catch up...He looks forward to going to school everyday! That matters alot!

Posted August 09, 2008
I think the teachers and principle goes that extra mile for the students at Eagleton Elementary...I have 3 children that go there and I am very pleased and would not ever think about sending them elsewhere.

Posted August 21, 2007
Both of my kids went all the way through Eagleton Elem. Great principal, teachers and Friends program. I think this schools rates an A+.

Eagleton Elementary School
708 Sam Houston School Road, Maryville, TN  37804
Last modified Eagleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagleton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top