Mcminnville, TN

Posted May 17, 2007

Posted January 22, 2007
My daughter is in first grade and she truly loves it here. Her teachers are wonderful they let us know everything that is going on. Everyone in the school is there to help if you have any questions they are ready to help however they can. I just can't say it enough west is a great school.

Posted May 22, 2006
- a former student

Posted October 29, 2004
I have a daughter that is in the 5th grade and is doing very well. She gets along with all of her teachers and classmates. West is a real nice school and I like their ways of teaching the children and comunicating with the children and their parents. I truely wish that all schools would opperate as well as West does! The staff is very carring and coropative. I give West and their staff two thumbs up! There are no words that could say just how great they are doing. Keep it up!

West Elementary School
400 Clark Bl, Mcminnville, TN  37110
Last modified West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top