Fc Boyd Sr Christian School 4

Posted October 13, 2010
I have a daughter who graduated from BCS and a son who is currently in 8th grade. I love the atmosphere at this school.My children have received a great education and have made wonderful Christian: life long friendships,sense of belonging and community, solid morals and beliefs that they will have for a life time.

Fc Boyd Sr Christian School 4

Posted February 21, 2007
The school is in the process of changing leadership & has made some very effective changes for this school year. This small school does offer many benefits, such as small teacher to student ratio, Christian teachings & discipline, higher ability for parent involvement. My son is in the second grade & has been there since kindergarten. He has received an excellent education. The only real drawback I have is the lack of fine arts.

Fc Boyd Sr Christian School 5

Posted March 31, 2004
My daughter was in the second graduating class at Boyd Christian School. Her class size was only 17 students. She was able to receive many scholarships for college that had she gone to public school would not have been available to her. As a parent I would not deny her or any child the opportunity to attend Boyd Christian School. The academics are superb, the atmosphere is wonderful, and the faculty and staff from the president to the janitor knows each child by name and wants to help them in any way possible. If I were to have another child I would place that child in Boyd School as soon as possible because I believe in it and in the things they can provide academically.

Fc Boyd Sr Christian School
806 Morrison Street, McMinnville, TN  37110
Last modified Fc Boyd Sr Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fc Boyd Sr Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top