Posted December 26, 2013
i love this school my child has attended this school since pre k he is so well educated and I'm glad he is at a school where he can learn about God just as he does at home

Posted April 05, 2013
OLS is a great school: their curriculum is challenging and yet individualized to meet the students academic needs and spiritual needs. Who says that quality education is restricted only to those who can afford it? In our school, our children are being educated to their full potential while acomodating to the families economical needs. I have a child that prior to the enrollment was attending a public school, which stressed the issue of learning and speech disalibility. When my child enrolled OLS was able to overcome these issues and graduated from OLS, and was admitted to one of the best private school in Memphis as a freshman. Our principal, Mrs. Russell, is very commited to our children education and is working diligently in making OLS, the best school. Safety is #1 priority, academic development, spiritual development based n the Catholic Faith #1 priority, discipline #1 priority, family involvement #1 priority, Community involvement #1 priority.

Posted September 14, 2011
OLS is a great school. The staff is friendly and really bends over backwards to help students and familiy members. The classes structure is one that helps students succeed within their capabilities while pushing them to stretch their perceived limitations. More than half the faculty either has or is working on obtaining their Master's degrees. Last year, the middle school students present a production of Romeo and Juliet, and my daughter is looking forward whatever play is going to be directed. Fr. Timby makes a good principal and Deacon Henry is just in love with the students. Anyone looking for a loving atmosphere should visit OLS and experience it first-hand before making a decision to send their children anywhere else. I know I wouldn't send my two children anywhere else!

Our Lady of Sorrows Elementary School 0

Posted February 07, 2010
Our Lady of Sorrow is not a school that I would suggest any parent place their child(ren) in. It is my opinion that the manner in which staff/ principal speak with the children is not condusive for learning. The classroom are split 7th /8th and 5th/6th which makes it difficult for the teacher to teach each grade. I would not place my children back at this school.

Posted January 25, 2008

Posted July 20, 2007

Posted September 01, 2003
I would have to say that this school is one of the best here in Memphis. My 6 yr old has learned so much, not only in her studies, but in herself and the family. There is always something exciting going on at Our Lady of Sorrows, and the teachers and the faculty is always there with smiles and helping hands.

Our Lady of Sorrows Elementary School
3690 Thomas Street, Memphis, TN  38127
Last modified Our Lady of Sorrows Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Sorrows Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top