Posted July 25, 2014
WORST private school in Memphis. There is no lunch program, the Principal could careless about the students well-being and he has the worst attitude. If you want to send your kid to a nice school. This is not the place look else where.

Posted June 20, 2014
This has to be the worst Catholic school in Memphis. And I wouldn't dare send my kids back to this school. I wouldn't recommend Memphis Catholic to ANYONE. This school was going great until we got a new Principal that has done nothing but cause damage to this school.

Posted February 05, 2014
This school totally disappointed me with its program and staff. I would not recommend this school at this period of time since children are not motivated to go to college.

Posted January 09, 2014
Back in July of 2013, when I first heard about me going to Catholic, I was kind of interested as private school would be something new for me. I had high expectations for the school and was ready for the school year. The first two months were great but now it's January and I am severely disappointed by the school and my expectations weren't met at all. To begin, the ETW (Education that Works) program never takes a break as just recently students had to work during Christmas Break. My job makes me sick and it gives me migraines that I never get at home. Next is the principal. The principal is a fairly young guy who has no idea how to control a school. He deals with your problems, but doesn't solve them. After that is the faculty and the staff. There are young, fresh out of college kids who some don't even have teaching degrees! They do not address disappointing grades and they give zeroes for everything. Last but not least, the students. The students are just downright evil. Sitting at roughly 200 kids, it has ups and downs due to the small population. An up is that it is not crowded. A down is that rumors will spread quicker than wildfire. Personally, I would not recommend Catholic

Posted January 07, 2014
I feel like the principal doesn't care about the students and the teachers just want an easy paycheck and doesn't build a relationship with the kids. I don't like Catholic and I wouldn't recommend to anyone interested in the school. The Education that Works cuts into extracurricular activities and stresses the students out! If you're looking for a great, educational environment for your student, I wouldn't recommend this school for your child.

Posted May 17, 2013
This is our first year at Memphis Catholic. We chose this school based on the price and the past reputation it had maintained. Since the beginning of the school year we have had problems with the teachers, the parent/teacher communication, as well as, the new principal. The teachers obviously are there simply for a pay check and not to teach these children! They do not update the online system, Edline. Currently we are in middle May and the grades online haven't been updated since Jan.! These teachers allow children to accumulate zeros and don't bother to notify parents. There is only one parent/teacher night, which is held at the beginning of the school year, and that's it!! The principal clearly has no idea how to run this school and doesn't take action for any complaints or concerns that are brought to his attention! If your looking for a building to send your children to during the school year, this is it! But if your looking for a School with teachers that care about your children and actually educate them, or a school that communicates with their parents and keeps you up to date on your child's progress, then LOOK ELSEWHERE.....THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!!!!!

Posted May 12, 2010
I work at St. Peter Villa (right next to Catholic High). We have some of their students doing the work-study program here at the Villa. What a fine group of students! This program allows teenagers to experience day to day life in a work environment. It teaches them how to act, dress, and interact in the work place. Great school!

Posted May 11, 2010
The small class sizes with caring instructors challenge the students to consider 'the possible' for their futures.

Posted May 11, 2010
Memphis Catholic does a great job of preparing today's youth for the real world.

Posted May 11, 2010
It is a school like no other in Memphis. Each student gets very practical work experience in a job set up for them by the school. This job helps pay their tuition while at the same time boosting their resume for their future. All this in addition to a top notch learning environment where the kids are safe, loved, and taught christian values. They are learning in a 'hands on way' what the corporate community expects from them if they want to be successfully employed in the future.

Memphis Catholic High School - Middle
61 N McLean Boulevard, Memphis, TN  38104
Last modified Memphis Catholic High School - Middle is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Memphis Catholic High School - Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top