Bad
Good

2 daughters graduated from Memphis Catholic. Both were prepared for college and have Masters degrees; have great jobs (one is a vice president of a Fortune 500 company).

WORST private school in Memphis. There is no lunch program, the Principal could careless about the students well-being and he has the worst attitude. If you want to send your kid to a nice school. This is not the place look else where.

This has to be the worst Catholic school in Memphis. And I wouldn't dare send my kids back to this school. I wouldn't recommend Memphis Catholic to ANYONE. This school was going great until we got a new Principal that has done nothing but cause damage to this school.

This school totally disappointed me with its program and staff. I would not recommend this school at this period of time since children are not motivated to go to college.

Back in July of 2013, when I first heard about me going to Catholic, I was kind of interested as private school would be something new for me. I had high expectations for the school and was ready for the school year. The first two months were great but now it's January and I am severely disappointed by the school and my expectations weren't met at all. To begin, the ETW (Education that Works) program never takes a break as just recently students had to work during Christmas Break. My job makes me sick and it gives me migraines that I never get at home. Next is the principal. The principal is a fairly young guy who has no idea how to control a school. He deals with your problems, but doesn't solve them. After that is the faculty and the staff. There are young, fresh out of college kids who some don't even have teaching degrees! They do not address disappointing grades and they give zeroes for everything. Last but not least, the students. The students are just downright evil. Sitting at roughly 200 kids, it has ups and downs due to the small population. An up is that it is not crowded. A down is that rumors will spread quicker than wildfire. Personally, I would not recommend Catholic

I feel like the principal doesn't care about the students and the teachers just want an easy paycheck and doesn't build a relationship with the kids. I don't like Catholic and I wouldn't recommend to anyone interested in the school. The Education that Works cuts into extracurricular activities and stresses the students out! If you're looking for a great, educational environment for your student, I wouldn't recommend this school for your child.

This is our first year at Memphis Catholic. We chose this school based on the price and the past reputation it had maintained. Since the beginning of the school year we have had problems with the teachers, the parent/teacher communication, as well as, the new principal. The teachers obviously are there simply for a pay check and not to teach these children! They do not update the online system, Edline. Currently we are in middle May and the grades online haven't been updated since Jan.! These teachers allow children to accumulate zeros and don't bother to notify parents. There is only one parent/teacher night, which is held at the beginning of the school year, and that's it!! The principal clearly has no idea how to run this school and doesn't take action for any complaints or concerns that are brought to his attention! If your looking for a building to send your children to during the school year, this is it! But if your looking for a School with teachers that care about your children and actually educate them, or a school that communicates with their parents and keeps you up to date on your child's progress, then LOOK ELSEWHERE.....THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!!!!!

I work at St. Peter Villa (right next to Catholic High). We have some of their students doing the work-study program here at the Villa. What a fine group of students! This program allows teenagers to experience day to day life in a work environment. It teaches them how to act, dress, and interact in the work place. Great school!

The small class sizes with caring instructors challenge the students to consider 'the possible' for their futures.

Memphis Catholic does a great job of preparing today's youth for the real world.

Last modified Memphis Catholic High School - Middle is a Private school that serves grades 7-12