K-6|Private

Bad
Good

CMDS is an amazing place. Our family has been a part of the school for 8 years. It is a warm, loving, nurturing, inspiring, and cheerful place to be. It always been good, and is only getting better. Ask any current student or graduate their opinion. I have no doubt you will get a good review. The graduates of this school are well-rounded, prepared, and they are definitely sought after at other local schools when they graduate.

This is an amazing school! It is such a caring environment, and the academics are extremely strong. My children love going to school each day.

I am going into 6th grade at cmds and I have been amazed at everything! Cmds is very different from other schools because it is a small school but that means the students bonds are tighter. Also cmds has anual traditions like the chile cook of, art fair , Christmas musical, and grandparents day. The teachers are out of this world. Every one I have had has cared about me and belived in me even when I didn't believe in my self. The school ends at 6th grade which is a down fall because you have to leave the people who have grown to be your family.

For the great teachers and their love they show to their students.

My son attended CMDS for 6 years and there are pros and cons., First of all, the majority of the teachers are great and supportive to the students. The administration however is out of touch with what the school needs to go forward. I feel that my son got a better education here than at public school but I am not sure it is better than other private schools.

CMDS is awesome. This is my son's first year as a preschooler and I am totally impressed. He loves to go to school in the mornings and when asked by others if he likes it he says yes. It is nice to hear your little one come home talking about God. I feel very comfortable at cmds and recommend to others.

This is our first year at CMDS (son in PreK) and we could not be more pleased. We have been very impressed with the communication from teachers/administration to parents, parental involvement, the quality and personal attention of the teachers, the after care program and more. We are happy to be a part of the CMDS family!

This is my 1st year not at cmds and i miss it so much i t has the best teachers and students. I loved it

I graduated this past year and it's the best school in the world. I love the teachers, students, and other staff members. I suggest enrolling your child in this school because there's not a better Christian school out there...much less any school.

Our children have attended CMDS since 2002. We started in the Pre-K program and have been very pleased with all aspects of the CMDS program. The teachers wholeheartedly love the children and always have the children's best interest in mind. The adminstration is of the highest integrity and very open to parent involvement. For the working parent, CMDS provides tremendous flexibility in 'before school and after school' care. Academically and religiously speaking, we feel our children have received a well rounded education and highly recommend CMDS to anyone.

Last modified Christ Methodist Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-6