Memphis, TN

Posted October 29, 2014
This is an amazing school! It is such a caring environment, and the academics are extremely strong. My children love going to school each day.

Posted May 24, 2014
I am going into 6th grade at cmds and I have been amazed at everything! Cmds is very different from other schools because it is a small school but that means the students bonds are tighter. Also cmds has anual traditions like the chile cook of, art fair , Christmas musical, and grandparents day. The teachers are out of this world. Every one I have had has cared about me and belived in me even when I didn't believe in my self. The school ends at 6th grade which is a down fall because you have to leave the people who have grown to be your family.

Posted October 13, 2010
For the great teachers and their love they show to their students.

Christ Methodist Day School 3

Posted May 15, 2009
My son attended CMDS for 6 years and there are pros and cons., First of all, the majority of the teachers are great and supportive to the students. The administration however is out of touch with what the school needs to go forward. I feel that my son got a better education here than at public school but I am not sure it is better than other private schools.

Posted January 30, 2009
CMDS is awesome. This is my son's first year as a preschooler and I am totally impressed. He loves to go to school in the mornings and when asked by others if he likes it he says yes. It is nice to hear your little one come home talking about God. I feel very comfortable at cmds and recommend to others.

Posted November 18, 2008
This is our first year at CMDS (son in PreK) and we could not be more pleased. We have been very impressed with the communication from teachers/administration to parents, parental involvement, the quality and personal attention of the teachers, the after care program and more. We are happy to be a part of the CMDS family!

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted March 30, 2008
This is my 1st year not at cmds and i miss it so much i t has the best teachers and students. I loved it

Posted July 24, 2007
I graduated this past year and it's the best school in the world. I love the teachers, students, and other staff members. I suggest enrolling your child in this school because there's not a better Christian school out there...much less any school.

Posted April 04, 2007

Christ Methodist Day School
411 South Grove Park Road, Memphis, TN  38117
Last modified Christ Methodist Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Christ Methodist Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top