Harding Academy at White Station

Private | PK-6

Student diversity

Living in Memphis

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $117,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $830.

Sweep tile

Posted yesterday

I moved from Woodland to Harding last year and couldn't be happier. Unlike our old school, Harding truly cares for your child and shows it in many ways. The curriculum is on target and the projects they are required to work on are so enriching.

Posted April 6, 2014

Our school has high academic standards in a Christian environment. I feel as though my kids are being left with administration that shares my morals and values.

Posted November 1, 2011

My children have attended Harding Academy for six years. I am constantly amazed at how Christian principles are interwoven throughout the curriculum. I have had the pleasure of getting to know the many of the teachers at Harding Academy and have found them to be knowledgeable, approachable, and dedicated professionals. I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving and would recommend all locations of Harding Academy to anyone with children ages one to eighteen!

Posted August 19, 2010

NOT CHRIST BASED - after 3yrs we did not renew our contract bacause of a potential move - they pressured every day after and manipulated my insecurities of not moving to sign "just in case". After weeks of pressure I signed and guess what - we moved! They asked us to then perform some questionable insurance tactics so they could collect a 1/2 yrs tuition and the other 1/2 from us. Our son never attended one day! We declined & they sued us within 3 months & filed a judgment even with a payment plan agreed upon by our attorneys. My lesson is that Harding Academy is a business and I should have listened to my husband and not let the school leaders prey on my vulnerability as a loving mother. These people who you think love your children are really run by money not love and NOT CHRIST!

Posted July 18, 2008

I have four children that have attended this school and I can't think of a better place for my children to attend. Mrs. Bonnie, the principal, is a great teacher who is interested in being cutting edge when it comes her own personal education development, and she knows each of the students in the school. She is each child's personal cheerleader demonstrated by the way she greets the children every morning in her cheerleading uniform. The children are deeply cared about and encouraged to make good choices about behavior every day. It's a very positive enviroment. The teachers are top rate. It's worth every penny of tuition.

Posted February 22, 2006

this is an amazing school. the kids here are so smart and the teachers truly care. the programs for extra curricular activities are exceptional and they reaaly produce a well rounded child that can excel in academics as well as physical and artistic activities. principal knows each child by name and most of the parennts. parent invovlement is high

Posted February 3, 2005

My child has been at this Harding White Station for two years and at 6 years old is reading and writing. The teachers are WONDERFUL. The principal, Liz Daniels, is GREAT - hands on and very organized - she knows every child in her school and their parents - unbelievable memory! Well worth every penny spent - Words can't describe how wonderful this school is - you have to see the difference in makes in your children and your stress level!

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Church of Christ
Associations
  • NCSA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious