Memphis, TN
Students enrolled: 1,045

Crump Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2014
I am a student who thinks that crump is a bad working school but I haven't Been to the school in 4 years since I was in first grade now I am going back to the school for 5th grade I got all a's and it really think I could help your children out so I hopefully see more students at the school in 5th grade and take your child to after care I am very helpful with homework. The principal may be bad but I the student will do everything in my power to make this the number one school in the country

Crump Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2014
This school needs a complete change.. They say they want parent involvement, but when you are to involved you see all their abuses and then when you complain they intimidate you and make you the trouble family.

Crump Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2013
My children has attended Crump elem for two years. The "2"rating pretty much sums it up. Very unsatisfied with this school. Dismissal is at four, but they won't allow early dismissal at 3?! RUDE office workers, unorganized, and the low academic grades as a whole speaks for itself.

Crump Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2012
Crump has changed its not a good school any more theprinciple dont put forth his best effort anymore its tine to get a new princple cause mr brown do not have good leadership at all hes never avaliable dont no how to talk to the parents just brush u off dont deal wit problems over charges for the kids events and etc

Posted October 06, 2009
crump is a very strict school they really care about the stundents education!!

Posted September 17, 2009
I believe Crump Elementary is a very good school. The teachers are dedicated and helpful. They will help your child in many ways, and assist parents in educational issues. I have a 3rd grader who attends Crump, and her teacher keeps me informed of the progress of my child. I give Crump Elementary a 4 star rating.

Posted September 12, 2009
I think school has a lot of confidence and that this school sould be more like holmes road elementary school i hope of seeing more from this school oh wait and i think you should add two advanced classes per grade.

Crump Elementary School 5

Posted November 08, 2006
I really do love Crump Elementary School, the teachers really care about the students as does the principle. The school brings the school and family together by having many Family Night or just Family activities at the school, my children have attended Crump since being in the 1st grade and now she is in 6th grade and my two younger babies are attending now and I wouldn't take them elsewhere.

Crump Elementary School
4405 Crump Rd, Memphis, TN  38141
(901) 416-1970
Last modified Crump Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crump Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top