Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

Need more technology for children who do not have access to computers, places my child at a disadvantage I'm conversing via my samsung phone. Why can't crump elementary children have laptops like other schools in Memphis or loke othe states

My child is constantly being bullied on the bus and the school and on one occasion by a teacher/administrator and nothing was done she felt intimated when she came forward the way the questions were asked regarding the incident it was like they were trying to get her to deny or retract her statements. We never received a call back regarding this incidents that occurred on the bus or the incidents that occurred in the school. I was under the impression that the school at zero tolerance for bullying but it's just a statement written down the school doesn't want anything reported to the school board so they try to cover it up and nothing is being done about it.

I am a student who thinks that crump is a bad working school but I haven't Been to the school in 4 years since I was in first grade now I am going back to the school for 5th grade I got all a's and it really think I could help your children out so I hopefully see more students at the school in 5th grade and take your child to after care I am very helpful with homework. The principal may be bad but I the student will do everything in my power to make this the number one school in the country

This school needs a complete change.. They say they want parent involvement, but when you are to involved you see all their abuses and then when you complain they intimidate you and make you the trouble family.

My children has attended Crump elem for two years. The "2"rating pretty much sums it up. Very unsatisfied with this school. Dismissal is at four, but they won't allow early dismissal at 3?! RUDE office workers, unorganized, and the low academic grades as a whole speaks for itself.

Crump has changed its not a good school any more theprinciple dont put forth his best effort anymore its tine to get a new princple cause mr brown do not have good leadership at all hes never avaliable dont no how to talk to the parents just brush u off dont deal wit problems over charges for the kids events and etc

crump is a very strict school they really care about the stundents education!!

I believe Crump Elementary is a very good school. The teachers are dedicated and helpful. They will help your child in many ways, and assist parents in educational issues. I have a 3rd grader who attends Crump, and her teacher keeps me informed of the progress of my child. I give Crump Elementary a 4 star rating.

I think school has a lot of confidence and that this school sould be more like holmes road elementary school i hope of seeing more from this school oh wait and i think you should add two advanced classes per grade.

I really do love Crump Elementary School, the teachers really care about the students as does the principle. The school brings the school and family together by having many Family Night or just Family activities at the school, my children have attended Crump since being in the 1st grade and now she is in 6th grade and my two younger babies are attending now and I wouldn't take them elsewhere.

Last modified Crump Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.