Memphis, TN

Posted December 02, 2014
SGIS-Memphis campus has been a blessing to my prek student and myself. The faculty and administration are personable and helpful. The school encourages parental involvement and is a wonderful partnership with parents. There are plenty of fun educational as well as school spirit events to participate in throughout the year. St. George's helps to instill kindness, respect, honesty and caring at an early age. My little one is eager to go to school everyday and comes home excited to talk about the events of the day, what she read, discussed at carpet time and on the promethean board. Music, Library, Spanish Mandarin and chapel and each and everyone of those instructors are huge conversation pieces that my child loves to talk about. My child has already made many good friends both biys and girls and enjoys playing with each day. I also love the regular and prompt communication from the school and teachers.

St George's Independent School - Memphis

Posted September 07, 2009
This is a fantastic school. We love the arts focus and the teachers are amazing!

St George's Independent School - Memphis 4

Posted September 04, 2009
The teachers are very well-qualified and also are very compassionate. They really work with you to help your child succeed. I love the advisory program they have. It helps keep my child on track. The campus is beautiful and they also have a swimming pool, which is great for the swim team and for the wellness activities.

Posted February 10, 2008
The best West Tennessee has to offer!

Posted April 15, 2007
I have two children who attend this school. This school is one of the best in the Greater Memphis Area. The teachers are beyond exceptional. I could not imagine our family being a part of a more loving and wholesome enviroment.

St George's Independent School - Memphis
3749 Kimball Avenue, Memphis, TN  38111
Last modified St George's Independent School - Memphis is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St George's Independent School - Memphis Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top