Memphis, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted March 29, 2014
This is honestly one of the BEST schools that my children have ever attended. I brought them to St. Joseph in their 5th grade year and from the first day they started they told me everyone treats them like family. They are in the 6th grade this year, and they really hate to leave this school!!! My children LOVE going to school everyday!! My only regret is that I did not start their education off early at St. Joseph. This is great learning environment!! I am more than pleased! It would be wonderful if they could add on a 7th and 8th grade!

Posted February 27, 2014
Small class sizes, Christ centered, structured, diverse, academically challenging and progressive...I am grateful for St. Joseph!

Posted October 02, 2008

St. Joseph Elementary School
3851 Neely Rd, Memphis, TN  38109
Last modified St. Joseph Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Joseph Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top