Posted March 18, 2013
I am a student employee at Benjamin L Hooks Job Corps Center, and I only want to say that this school is doing nothing but great things for me. I am on the road to success with the help or this Training Facility I have completed 3 out of 5 parts of my GED, Getting hands on training in Computer Service and studying for my A+ Certification. I'm on my way to a better tomorrow. Team 3, don't let the number fool you.

Posted January 27, 2009

Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Academy 3

Posted September 26, 2008

Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Academy 0

Posted May 01, 2008
Job Corps is great! It offers great experiences, training and mentoring programs to its students. The High School program inside this center allows students to have the option of getting their high school diploma from certified school teachers. Students have so much go gain. This small learning community is filled with caring and understanding staff members who only want the best for students.

Posted October 30, 2007

Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Academy 5

Posted October 06, 2007
- a former student

Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Academy
1555 McAlister Dr, Memphis, TN  38116
Last modified Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top