Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Disagree

Because they are full of foolishness, ignorant, and harrassment, plus drama.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I reported to the board of education about my situation. SCS is like a school depirt to me, because they stick together. I have been talked about by the school because of my car, really. What does that have to do with dropping off my child. Even been harrassed by the man who directs traffic, then when conforted, he remain suspicious, meaning, he did all his mean talking, with his mental anguish and then he stated he couldnt remember what he said to me. Then my chikd pre school teacher filed a false DCS report against me, but the case got closed. Wow, miserary people love company.This school has cops or security cops almost every other day, but no communication as to what happens at the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

YES, they are effective, only when u catch them in their lying.

If my voice, coukd not ge heard, then I am glad it can be heard on social media. Something is wrong with this school, the school is very unorganized. I really believe it is the principal that is unorganized. I blame her as to all, but not some, but all of the things that she allowed to happened and her staff to totally had to force me to take my pre school out of the scs school system, due to the staff prejudice, mental anguish and hostile environment. You would think the SCS school since they are a big school system that they would be a leader for my family and kids. But a bunch of foolishness, ignorantness and drama. I never in my life accomplish such as bad experience at any school. This is the only school that only express their actions and not bother to communicate. This is not a good school.

Hi this isn't a review this is a question. I was wanting to know is KATE BOND a great school? Also does the students there wear uniforms or are they allowed to wear their regular clothes? Thanks A lot...

OMG! This is a good school that post about the boy getting choked it for the middle school not the elementary school. They just need to plan some field trips and add some extra curriculums for the kids.

My great grandson (Jeremiah Sanders) will be going to Kate Bond Elementary this year. He will be in 2nd grade. Always let me know how I can help his teacher or other things. Thank you, Norma Davis

2013 my son attended Kate Bond Middle, to my surprise he failed Lan. Arts....throughout the year in this class he maintained C D average. I received his report card June 28, 2013 which was the LAST DAY of summer school. I was NEVER notified of his grade for failing this one class, in all his other classes he made A's B's and 1 C. He even took Dutch this year. If I would have known I would have reacted. His progress reports did not reflect failing! I'm so upset and don't know what to do at this point....if only I would have been notified. Please don't go into the education field if you don't have the heart to teach!! He failed by 2 points ....REALLY????

I am sorry to say I was not very impressed with this school while my children were going there. (This year we transferred to an optional school.) One of my kids was terrified of the principal who yelled at her for forgetting her lunchbox in the classroom. The assistant principal has the same attitude as well. I'm sorry, I just don't care for people who work in education to display power and intimidate children. My favorite people were the two ladies helping traffic every day. Now somehow, they always managed a smile, rain or shine! Just look at the lack of positive reviews about this school. It speaks volumes.

My son is in special education at Kate Bond. Although the teachers are mot the best, the assistants are. The teachers do not have any experience at teaching children with autism with the exception of Ms. Troyer. She is wonderful and knowa more than anyone else in the school about autism. Administration has to be watched to make wure they are doing what they should as far as IEP's. Otherwise the try to have good parent relationships. I am however looking into Desoto County schools.

Last modified Kate Bond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.