Memphis, TN
Students enrolled: 1,098

Kate Bond Elementary School 5

Posted February 26, 2015
Hi this isn't a review this is a question. I was wanting to know is KATE BOND a great school? Also does the students there wear uniforms or are they allowed to wear their regular clothes? Thanks A lot...

Posted January 25, 2015
OMG! This is a good school that post about the boy getting choked it for the middle school not the elementary school. They just need to plan some field trips and add some extra curriculums for the kids.

Posted July 18, 2013
My great grandson (Jeremiah Sanders) will be going to Kate Bond Elementary this year. He will be in 2nd grade. Always let me know how I can help his teacher or other things. Thank you, Norma Davis

Kate Bond Elementary School 1

Posted July 01, 2013
2013 my son attended Kate Bond Middle, to my surprise he failed Lan. Arts....throughout the year in this class he maintained C D average. I received his report card June 28, 2013 which was the LAST DAY of summer school. I was NEVER notified of his grade for failing this one class, in all his other classes he made A's B's and 1 C. He even took Dutch this year. If I would have known I would have reacted. His progress reports did not reflect failing! I'm so upset and don't know what to do at this point....if only I would have been notified. Please don't go into the education field if you don't have the heart to teach!! He failed by 2 points ....REALLY????

Kate Bond Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2011
I am sorry to say I was not very impressed with this school while my children were going there. (This year we transferred to an optional school.) One of my kids was terrified of the principal who yelled at her for forgetting her lunchbox in the classroom. The assistant principal has the same attitude as well. I'm sorry, I just don't care for people who work in education to display power and intimidate children. My favorite people were the two ladies helping traffic every day. Now somehow, they always managed a smile, rain or shine! Just look at the lack of positive reviews about this school. It speaks volumes.

Posted January 15, 2008
My son is in special education at Kate Bond. Although the teachers are mot the best, the assistants are. The teachers do not have any experience at teaching children with autism with the exception of Ms. Troyer. She is wonderful and knowa more than anyone else in the school about autism. Administration has to be watched to make wure they are doing what they should as far as IEP's. Otherwise the try to have good parent relationships. I am however looking into Desoto County schools.

Kate Bond Elementary School
2727 Kate Bond Road, Memphis, TN  38133
Last modified Kate Bond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kate Bond Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top