Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

No, they do not take the necessary steps to stop bullying.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

No, if your child has an iep, they will not use it. They will make it look like your child progressing. just to make the school get good ratings.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

The principal does not care about nothing but her staff and job

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No, very direspectful school, and annoying. Its almost like they are afraid about something

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The pre school teacher i had did not communicate with me with het, especially when she got hurt on the playground. No incidents reports.Gave alots of homework and my daughter couldnt do it.

The school is very unorganized and if they felt like a threat to them, they will do all they can to get u off the property, when u havent did anything. They are basically a discrimating school. If you notice the principal have two men, look like bullies outside directing traffic. I was being harassed by one of them. And the school admitted to me, being harrased. One of the men, did not communicate with me at all. But when had a meeting with the principal, the man , stated he couldnt even remember what he said. Wow!! Please stay away from this school.Even though they seem nice. I was forced to take my prek out of the school, because they filed a false dcs report against me, and it came back un founded it. My daughter pre k teacher was discrimating against me because if my looks. But I never was banned, nor gave the school any problems. They gave me their problems. Stay away from this school.

Effective school leaders: Disagree

Because they are full of foolishness, ignorant, and harrassment, plus drama.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I reported to the board of education about my situation. SCS is like a school depirt to me, because they stick together. I have been talked about by the school because of my car, really. What does that have to do with dropping off my child. Even been harrassed by the man who directs traffic, then when conforted, he remain suspicious, meaning, he did all his mean talking, with his mental anguish and then he stated he couldnt remember what he said to me. Then my chikd pre school teacher filed a false DCS report against me, but the case got closed. Wow, miserary people love company.This school has cops or security cops almost every other day, but no communication as to what happens at the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

YES, they are effective, only when u catch them in their lying.

If my voice, coukd not ge heard, then I am glad it can be heard on social media. Something is wrong with this school, the school is very unorganized. I really believe it is the principal that is unorganized. I blame her as to all, but not some, but all of the things that she allowed to happened and her staff to totally had to force me to take my pre school out of the scs school system, due to the staff prejudice, mental anguish and hostile environment. You would think the SCS school since they are a big school system that they would be a leader for my family and kids. But a bunch of foolishness, ignorantness and drama. I never in my life accomplish such as bad experience at any school. This is the only school that only express their actions and not bother to communicate. This is not a good school.

Last modified Kate Bond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.