Posted August 21, 2014
We are the best in Memphis! We work hard to make sure every child feels loved.

Posted June 01, 2014
SEA is a great school both my children went there. When my children transition to another school, the teachers wanted to know what school they came from. The teachers always say they went to a great school because the both were advance. Than you SEA staff for taking care of and teaching my children.

Sensational Enlightenment Academy 1

Posted March 11, 2014
No way Im Sorry you couldn't be talking about this school!!!! This is the worst so called private school out there! Teachers use so much broken English! The are not learning anthing! So I know that the owner m ust wrote that positive review, SMH!!!

Posted February 09, 2014
Best school in Memphis and the students learn above grade level. My kids love this school and staff. Check out the web seacademy.biz

Sensational Enlightenment Academy
2735 South Mendenhall Road, Memphis, TN  38115
Last modified Sensational Enlightenment Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Sensational Enlightenment Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top