Bad
Good

The Guidence Counselor is horrible, the teachers are horrible. If i would have know this school was this horrible, i wouldnt even enroll my child into this school. Its not the child fault why its so bad it the staff they dont care if kids get bully. Its like they only care about getting a check. Teachers should have a dress code to, because some of the staff look like they be walking on brooks rd. I dont feel like my child is in a safe enviorment at this school.. i go to work and worry what going to happen to child today (thats a bad feeling). im debating about home schooling my child . I feel i can give my child a better education then this school can. all i can say is PLEASE DONT ENROLL YOUR CHILD HERE PLEASE DONT... i wish someone would have told me....

My daughter is Jasmon Battle. I really love how excited she is about school. I am deployed and I worry about her a lot but knowing that her teacher and classmates make her comfortable makes it a little easier on me. Thank You to the staff and students of Denver Elementary. PFC Battle

Denver has wonderful programs for learning. The students have improved as far as I can see.

The school is 'out of control.' Constant fights, low teacher morale, low student morale, unapproachable administrator.

Last modified Denver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.