Westwood Middle/ High School 5

Posted July 03, 2009
Westwood is an awesome school. It has teachers who care about the education for the students and a prinicpal that believes in teaching them about the real world through her disciplinary skills.

Posted February 27, 2008
I go to Westwood High School and it is a great school. The students here are nice and friendly and most of the teachers have difficult lessons but they try really hard to actually help the students learn. Ms. McCarter is very strict, but I see that she does it for a reason because we really do not have fights here. The school really does not have bad students but the ones that we do have, they are actually disciplined. I like the school no matter how much I complain about the rules and I cannot picture being anywhere else.

Posted December 07, 2007

Posted October 13, 2007

Westwood Middle/ High School 5

Posted June 21, 2007

Westwood Middle/ High School 3

Posted March 12, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 11, 2006
I have a child at Westwood High School. It was bad at one point, but with the new principal, things have been a lot better. My child likes going to school everyday and she is learning more now that all the bad children have been kicked out. I really like the change that Ms. McCarter has made and I think people should send their kids there and give the school a chance. I promise the change has been for the better.

Posted November 03, 2004

Westwood Middle/ High School 3

Posted November 03, 2004

Posted July 21, 2004
- a former student
I tell anyone who has a child not to send them to Westwood. The teachers there, not all but most, are so nonchalant. They dont care whether or not the student learns and let the children 'run a muck.' The new principal, though he may mean well, does not know how to control the children and they have no individualism at all. Its a circus there!

Westwood Middle/ High School
4480 Westmont St, Memphis, TN  38109
Last modified Westwood Middle/ High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Middle/ High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top