Morristown, TN

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is a small, sort of make you feel at home school. Mr. Carter the goes out of his way to personally make each child feel special. The teachers are the greatest, very concerned and committed to each child's success. I have 2 above average students, and I contribute that greatly to the contribution of their teachers. Thank you Union Heights!

Posted October 05, 2012
This is my sons first year at Union Heights and he is loving it. He has learned so much and loves his teachers. I love this school.

Union Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2012
My daughter has always attended UHES & loves it! We are very happy with the parent/teacher involvement & Mr. Carter (principal) is AWESOME!!!!!

Union Heights Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2011
If you have a child with special needs, do not enroll them in a Hamblen County school.....Worst school system that I have ever dealt with.

Union Heights Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
Both of my girls went to school there now my grandchildren go i think the school is great the staff always works with you they are great over all i would have to give the school a ten !

Union Heights Elementary School 3

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted July 27, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
Both my girls go to this school .. They love it and so do I. Great school.

Posted August 06, 2003

Union Heights Elementary School
3366 Enka Hw, Morristown, TN  37813
Last modified Union Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top