Posted July 19, 2011
Lakeview is a great school. It is located close to Old Hickory lake and surrounded by safe and nice neighborhoods. The teachers I had were great. One of them is a life long friend now.

Lakeview Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2011
This school has gone downhill. The principal is awful. He just recently fired the whole cleaning staff, one lady had been there for over 30 years and did a great job. He tells us parents what we want to hear, but says different to the teachers. What a dishonorable way to run a school. The principal they had before was a real man of integrity, something this guy lacks. Teachers are leaving like crazy and he is replacing them with his yes people who are too scared to say anything. Parents wake up and see this for what it is.

Posted March 15, 2011
I went to Lakeview Elementary as a child and it was amazing! The teachers I had at Lakeview inspired me to want to be an elementary teacher and i am now in college working for my teaching degree. These are some of the most hardworking, caring teachers out there. Lakeview is an incredible school with amazing teachers! You'll only find the best of the best at Lakeview!

Posted November 16, 2010
Love, Love , Love this school! My child has attended this school for 3 years now and could not be happier. We have loved all of her teachers, the girls in the office are so wonderful, and they involve parents in everything. We have tried 2 other schools in Mount Juliet and this is by far the best!

Lakeview Elementary School 4

Posted July 19, 2010
I have had all four of children go through Lakeview. The teachers are great!! They do everything they can to help the students. The bad thing with the school is that they have within the last few years had a new principal arrive. He is a not trustworthy. He says one thing to your face and does something else. He is nothing more than a yes man, I will be glad when my last child is out the school. One example, a teachers child hit a friend of ours daughter and he got onto the teacher for saying something to the teachers son about his actions. Watch yourself parents, he is not telling the truth.

Posted July 18, 2010
Stellar! We moved here from the North East and of all the school districts available to us in the Nashville area we moved to Mt. Juliet especially for Lakeview Elementary. We are the parents of a special education student. We had all of our concerns addressed and all of our fears dispelled. Their Special Ed Director is increadibly talented, knowledgeable and professional. Every person on staff is supportive. Principal and Janitor alike, everyone is dedicated to the success of their students and a fully enriching elementary experience. I have nothing but the highest praise for everyone at Lakeview. My only complaint is that it isn't a K-12 school! Excellence like this should not end at 5th grade.

Posted May 02, 2009
I have had children going to Lakeview for 6 years. I know have 2 children there. They have had a top notch education from the beginning. I used to be a teacher, so I know how dedicated Lakeview is. The teachers work with the children like their life depends on it. I know that when my children make A's and B's they have earned it.

Posted December 11, 2008

Lakeview Elementary School 2

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008

Lakeview Elementary School
6211 Saundersville Rd, Mt Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.