Murfreesboro, TN

Posted April 03, 2015
Great School with an emphasis on education at its core! The staff are kind and caring! They care more for the children then any other school I've been too! They take interest in the students lives and well being and also become and intrigual part of their lives as leaders. Their academics are ranked higher then any other private Christian school in the area at a great price! They also have some of the highest ranking on SAT's and ACT's then any other school in the area!

Posted May 05, 2014
We moved to Murfreesboro from Antioch a year ago to give my children a better shot at a good education. We enrolled my daughter in PreK-4, and it has been absolutely wonderful! She has learned MORE than she needs to know for Kindergarten. The teacher has the patience of a saint, and really cares for all of the children. We are going to give public education a try this fall, but if it does not work out we will be headed right back for FRCS. My son is only 2, but as soon as he turns 3 I have every intention of enrolling him in PreK-3.

Posted August 03, 2011
We looked at many schools before deciding on FRCS. This is our tenth year, and now have all 4 children enrolled. The staff and leadership have always been very attentive.

Posted June 18, 2011
this is my ninth year here, and i love it. i used to be homeschooled, but i never would go back to it, because almost all of my friends come here. i also go to the church, and i would highly recommend both of them to anyone looking for a church or school.

Posted March 25, 2011
Great school and great teachers. This is my sons first year at the school and we have been very happy with it. I do wish they would offer a summer program though.

Posted November 30, 2009
This school has a very balanced schedule for the students including extracurricular activities in academics and sports. It does wonderful in fine arts competitions. Senior High Hand bell choir has gone to national competition 3 years consecutively.

Posted September 09, 2009
Excellant program from k thru 12. Combines academics with solid bible learning. The best of both worlds.

Franklin Road Christian School

Posted August 06, 2009

Franklin Road Christian School 4

Posted July 15, 2008
great school in a wonderful environment

Franklin Road Christian School
3124 Franklin Road, Murfreesboro, TN  37128
Last modified Franklin Road Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Franklin Road Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top