Posted May 05, 2014
We moved to Murfreesboro from Antioch a year ago to give my children a better shot at a good education. We enrolled my daughter in PreK-4, and it has been absolutely wonderful! She has learned MORE than she needs to know for Kindergarten. The teacher has the patience of a saint, and really cares for all of the children. We are going to give public education a try this fall, but if it does not work out we will be headed right back for FRCS. My son is only 2, but as soon as he turns 3 I have every intention of enrolling him in PreK-3.

Posted August 03, 2011
We looked at many schools before deciding on FRCS. This is our tenth year, and now have all 4 children enrolled. The staff and leadership have always been very attentive.

Posted June 18, 2011
this is my ninth year here, and i love it. i used to be homeschooled, but i never would go back to it, because almost all of my friends come here. i also go to the church, and i would highly recommend both of them to anyone looking for a church or school.

Posted March 25, 2011
Great school and great teachers. This is my sons first year at the school and we have been very happy with it. I do wish they would offer a summer program though.

Posted November 30, 2009
This school has a very balanced schedule for the students including extracurricular activities in academics and sports. It does wonderful in fine arts competitions. Senior High Hand bell choir has gone to national competition 3 years consecutively.

Franklin Road Christian School 1

Posted November 12, 2009

Franklin Road Christian School 1

Posted November 11, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009
Excellant program from k thru 12. Combines academics with solid bible learning. The best of both worlds.

Franklin Road Christian School 0

Posted August 06, 2009
A great school with a great staff

Posted May 29, 2009

Franklin Road Christian School
3124 Franklin Road, Murfreesboro, TN  37128
Last modified Franklin Road Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Franklin Road Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top