Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Glengarry Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2013
My son goes to this school i say overall its a ok school...I think the teachers should work with the children a lil more..I dont think my son will be attending it next year...

Glengarry Elementary School 4

Posted November 13, 2008
I have 3 children who attend glengarry elementary and I am very pleased with the school. My 2 older boys started from kindergarten and my daughter from pre-k. My boys were tested for the gifted class as well. I have had nothing but good experiences with the school. When I have requested a teacher I have recieved it. I recommend Mrs. Yocom(kinder) and Mrs. Robertson(1st grade), wonderful teachers.

Glengarry Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2008
I have 2 daughters that attend Glengarry elementary and I am very pleased with the education that they have received. The teachers are very involved and frequently have activities to involve parents. As a title 1 school they offer learing programs that are also fun nights. The teachers have encouraged both of my daughters to work hard and have had them tested for the gifted program. The school has recently had renovations and an addition that includes a fabulous new library. We still have portables in use, but it seems that way at every elementary school that we have seen. One thing that needs improvement is their playground. Although the PTA has been VERY active in trying to raise funds, the cost of a new playground is out of reach and we have been denied help through the school board and through Metro department of parks.

Glengarry Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2008

Glengarry Elementary School 1

Posted March 27, 2008
If you can avoid it, do not put your child in this school. The principal, among other staff members, are extraordinarily racist towards children and parents. I've even seen racism towards other staff members (in front of me as a parent). The students are poorly served because the people who can ok services, etc as needed won't approve it! All around poorly run school. Don't subject your kids to it.

Glengarry Elementary School
200 Finley Dr, Nashville, TN  37217
Last modified Glengarry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glengarry Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top