Nashville, TN

John Early Paideia Middle Magnet 1

Posted March 09, 2015
We put our child so she could go to Hume-Fogg . The principal is disorganized, doesn't respond or communicate with parents. The parents are frustrated and upset with the u professionalism. Teacher are abusive to the students and it's been going on for years. We took our kids our and there were 7 more parents pulling there kids that month with the same excuse. This is a horrible school.

John Early Paideia Middle Magnet 5

Posted October 02, 2013
I personally attended John Early my 5th-7th grade year. I loved it ! The teachers were wonderful and they kept the students highly engaged in academics, sports and out of school activities. I was a member of the Volleyball team, cheerleading team and the Forensics team. I highly recommend parents to enroll their children into this awesome school!

John Early Paideia Middle Magnet 5

Posted April 19, 2009
My 3 children attend this school iam very pleased with the school some teachers treat them children as thier own and not just a pay check as in Mrs,Blackman is awesome she is highly recommended.

John Early Paideia Middle Magnet
1000 Cass Street, Nashville, TN  37208
Last modified John Early Paideia Middle Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Early Paideia Middle Magnet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top