Posted August 01, 2014
This School is great!! I love that we are pen partners is Libscomb and that we are so close to the zoo that we can walk there and get in for free... We had excellent teachers that work their heart and soul for these kids. I know that one of the teacher went to Vanderbuilt, but then retired this year. She was a great teacher. This is a great school for all kids. This school also has lots of races here, so then other students can get used to speaking and hanging out with these students. I love this school and you should too.

Posted July 31, 2013
This school is awsome they are fun and the teaching is perfect well atleast for me and the orchestra sounds beautiful espcially 7-8grade.THIS school is just one of the best schools I've ever been to!

Croft Middle Design Center 3

Posted May 08, 2013
For the most part we have been happy with Croft. The music program is outstanding and the partnership with the zoo is a great extra resource. I am disappointed that there are no longer advanced classes, especially since Croft still claims that they have them on their website.

Posted July 25, 2012
Our school is awesome! We have the best band and orchestra program in Metro (and possibly anywhere!). Our teachers are very dedicated, spending quality hours preparing fun lessons that are reflected in our test scores. Our administrators are constantly working toward helping our teachers and students achieve more. Our partnership with the Nashville Zoo is unique and definitely one of the highlights for our students. Our 8th graders have the opportunity to participate in a science engineering class that interacts with the environment. We host an in-house TV studio, WCMS, that leads the announcements every morning, and we have a newspaper staff that also maintains a website for the students. Our school website is up to date and keeps parents informed. I am privileged to be a member of the Croft faculty and I want to shout to all that we are a quality middle school with high standards! We expect all students to succeed and we make sure they feel a part of our community. We invite anyone to come by at any time and visit. Come check us out!

Posted July 24, 2012
I am currently going into my third year at croft and i love it. We have awesome teachers that encourage us to challenge ourselves.We have a great Zoo program that allows us to go to the zoo free twice a year . Our discipline programs are very good.We do have challenging academic programs for the advanced kids.And the students are well behaved most of the time although we do have the occasional bad students... i really love this school . Parents should definately send their kids to our school:)

Posted June 02, 2009
i have been going to croft for 4 years. And I think that it is a wonderfull school even though the discipline has been a little bit slack. But i assure you that it is not full of bad children who only want to act bad. There maybe the occasionall bad group of students, but that happens with every school. My teachers have inspired me to try and do great things. My school has a wondderfull zoo program that allows students to go to the zoo TWICE a year for only the price of the buses. Also 6 students applied for the school for science and math at vanderbilt. And 4 people from our school got accepted. That is how well our school is. The only reason teachers are slacking on the discipline of SSA, is that they care more about learning than some stupid dress code. In conclusion i would liketosaythatanyparentshouldtrytheirhardesttogettheirchildintocroft.

Posted May 06, 2009
I am disappointed to read that the advanced courses have been dropped. I hope that decision will be reversed. I credit the challenging courses with helping my son be prepared for Hume Fogg. He is now wrapping up his freshman year there after 4 years at Croft and so far, it has been a relatively painless transition. I think parents of gifted students should rally together to have the classes reinstated.

Posted May 04, 2009
Croft WAS an awesome school. With the rezoning and new administration, it has lost ground. Discipline is nearly non-existent with students going to ISS for one period, or just being 'babysat' in the main office until they can go to the next class. The strings department is phenominal, zoo programs terrific, and other extra activities pretty good. Teachers seem to have lower morale this year because of the lack of discipline and support from the administration. With the rezoning next year, it promises to become even less appealing. Such a sad sight to see such a great school go downhill so quickly.

Croft Middle Design Center 1

Posted December 10, 2008

Croft Middle Design Center 3

Posted November 18, 2008

Croft Middle Design Center
482 Elysian Fields Dr, Nashville, TN  37211
Last modified Croft Middle Design Center is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Croft Middle Design Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top