Parrottsville, TN

Posted July 20, 2010
This is an excellent school. The teachers and other staff care about their students. They focus not only only on test scores, but also on character. My son will begin high school this year, and I fell that this school has prepared him to do well.

Posted June 12, 2010
I am proud of the fact that my children attend Parrottsville school. I love the staff, everyone is so friendly. I feel very welcome here. Go Parrotts!!:-)

Posted May 09, 2007
- a former student
I graduated Parrottsville in 2002 and I could not recommend a school in the county more highly. As a freshman in high school I felt amply prepared and had no trouble at all transitioning into the new environment. The only disadvantage I feel some Parrottsville students experience is that there is no opportunity for eighth graders to take Algebra and there are less extracurricular programs available than at Newport Grammar. These are useful later for cultivating prepared and involved high school students. Otherwise, I feel Parrottsville is one of the best elementary schools in the county as far as quality teachers and academic programs are concerned.

Posted July 21, 2006
My children have been going to Parrottsville Elem. since 1st grade for my son and headstart for my daughter. I think that Parrottsville is an excellent school. The school has some very special teachers such as, Mrs. Suggs (1), Mrs. White (6), Mrs. Tate (7&8), just to name a few. The principal, secretary, and bookkeeper are fabulous. The teachers tend to know the students by name ,plus most of the parents of their students. My son is now in high school, but my daughter is still there. She will be graduating 8th grade this yr. She loves her teachers. I once mentioned switching my daughter to another school and she got mad at me for a while. Besides the regular classes, Parrottsville has a great gym coach, a wonderful music teacher, an interesting art teacher, and an awesome band instructor. Parrottsville Elem. is just an all around great school.

Posted November 14, 2005
Parrottsville is a very close nit school. By this I mean, The teachers and students know each other by name. Most of the teachers know the parents by name. If you are looking for a school in wich you and your child feel at home and safe then Parrottsville will be the school of your choice. I have been involved with Parrottsville school sence 1975. This was the year I started school. I have attended other schools in this area over the years and I'm proud to say that Parrottsville is where my children attend and will attend untill high school.

Parrottsville Elementary School
1901hwy 321, Parrottsville, TN  37843
Last modified Parrottsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parrottsville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top