Posted December 15, 2009

Posted November 16, 2009

Bledsoe County High School 0

Posted January 27, 2009
I have a foster child at Bledsoe Co. H. S. The school has been wonderful in meeting the needs of this child. They were very quick to get me his needed school records. Thank you Bledsoe Co. for your help.

Bledsoe County High School 4

Posted January 22, 2009
I went to Bledsoe County my whole life, and currently am a second year college student. I struggled in some areas at Bledsoe because of my own choices and freewill. I have made the deans list in college because applied myself. Bledsoe has many accademic clubs and activities that can prepare students collegically. The majority of teachers I had, where great. Most of my struggles where attributed to laziness not applying myself. If you try at Bledsoe, you'll do fine. The only issue I ever had is that the guidance department could do better at informing students of scholorships and post high school oppurtunities. Mr. Oreto was always nice and seemed to care. I think he could use some help though, in order to better inform students. Try and you will get out of it what you have put into it.

Posted October 16, 2008

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted September 12, 2008

Bledsoe County High School 0

Posted September 11, 2008
I am a student at Bledsoe County High and in my opinion its one of the best schools in TN. You couldn't find any better teachers than what we have in our school system. I feel like I am getting a good education here and being prepared for college.

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007

Bledsoe County High School
877 Main St, Pikeville, TN  37367
Last modified Bledsoe County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bledsoe County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top