Pikeville, TN

Pikeville Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
Pikeville Elementary School is an awesome school! I have my third daughter attending the fourth grade now, and all 3 of my children have done wonderful there. My oldest is now a teacher herself! Excellent staff!

Pikeville Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
I went to school there and my oldest is now in the middle school and my middle child is a fifth grader and my two year old will be going there so many generations have went to school here they deserve a little praise

Pikeville Elementary School 0

Posted June 29, 2008
My daughter loves this school and her teachers. Her teacher (Mrs. Roberson 4th grade) challenged her to be the best she can be. I appreciate all that she does with her students. Thank you

Pikeville Elementary School
41068 Sr 30, Pikeville, TN  37367
Last modified Pikeville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pikeville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top