Smyrna, TN

Posted June 19, 2014
My kids have been at Stewarts Creek for 4 years (going on 5 now). I wouldn't want them in any other school district! We love SCE and looking forward to SCM this Fall.

Posted September 18, 2013
Both of my daughters are presently enrolled at Stewart's Creek. Unfortunately we have been relocated and will be leaving Stewart's Creek behind. I pray that we land In a school as fabulous as this one. It is an excellent school from the top down! I have been extremely pleased with the school's effort to meet the needs of each and every child, communicate with parents and to provide a safe, supportive environment for my children to learn. I cannot say enough about what a well run school this is. I hate to say goodbye!

Posted May 10, 2013
My kids went to Stewart's Creek from Kindergarten through 5th grade. It is an amazing school with a wonderful staff of teachers. There has only been one teacher that was difficult to get along with. Other than that, they have all been excellent. Mrs. Tucker is an awesome principal and leader. We hate to leave the elementary school and move on to middle school. It has been the best experience. They truly care about the kids and want the best for them.

Posted May 04, 2012
We have been at SCE since it opened and this is my daughters last year there 5th grade. This is a great school with Amazing Teachers and Staff, and the principle Mr. Zego is awesome. We love this school and so sad it's time for us to move to SCM, but hope that we have the same wonderful experience. today was the 5th grade award ceremony and I am amazed how many of these 5th graders are Honor Roll students, that says alot about the teachers and the school!!! Every year here(k-5) has been a great year. We will miss you all!

Posted March 28, 2012
My kids love Stewarts Creek. They have an excellent principals and teachers. The PTO is also awesome!

Posted April 14, 2010
SCES has a high standard in education and is creative in meeting the individual talents and weak areas of each student. The administration is supportive and works wonderfully with the parents and the PTO. Our teachers are top rate,teach and model good character to our children. The school is such a wonderful place everyone works together and appreciates their roll from the Principal to the cafeteria worker and down to the volunteer.

Stewarts Creek Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
My nieces LOVE Stewart's Creek! The girls are receiving a great education from wonderful, caring teachers!

Stewarts Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
My dauter went to this school and they were so sweet to her and she did not complain one time...she loved it and loves it now.

Stewarts Creek Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted November 13, 2008
SCE is a great school! I am a parent of two students and we have been a part of SCE since it opened. The administration, staff, and pto are tops and my kids are learning so much in school. Hats off to Rutherford County for such a great school!

Stewarts Creek Elementary School
200 Red Hawk Pw, Smyrna, TN  37167
Last modified Stewarts Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewarts Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top