Soddy Daisy, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted August 22, 2013
Allen elementary is a very good school !! My two daughters went there and loved it . The teachers are very caring and concerned about my children's progress . The whole staff is like a huge family concerned for their kids . I currently live up north and whenever I talk about good schools Allen elementary is always the one .

Allen Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2012
We love this school and so does our daughter, but the teachers that play favorites and the teacher/student cliques needs to stop. I have witnessed teacher children getting away with things that other kids get in trouble.

Allen Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2010
Allen Elementary was a great place for students a few years ago. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. All the teachers are very hard working, but the administration is sorely lacking. They lead through bullying and intimidating their teachers, and that makes for a very poor environment. Our test scores have gone done for the past two years. This is a direct result of administration. Favored teachers don't produce the scores for the school, while others who do are not treated equally. Teacher morale is the lowest I have seen it in over ten years.

Posted February 01, 2010

Posted December 10, 2009
My children both attend Allen Elementary. The administration and teachers are all great with the kids!! If other negative post concern you, I would suggest you go spend the day and see how happy the kids are there. I am very pleased with my kids education and know they are in great hands when they are there!!

Allen Elementary School 2

Posted September 14, 2009

Allen Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter just left 5th grade. I am glad that her school years at Allen are over. In her lower grades it went smoothly. She had a problem with bullying when she started 2nd and 3rd and it followed her. The principal nor asst. principal did not handle this as they should have to start with. There is alot of favortism in this school. It seemed that the principal did listen to a few parents in particular when she should of listened to alot more or asked more questions of them. I was a heavy volunteer and PTA and my child was shown no favortism or got the awards as others did. The character awards are a crock! It is all favortism and a popularity vote. Most teachers don't choose the child because then they will be told they have favorites. My other child will not go there!

Allen Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2009

Allen Elementary School 0

Posted November 25, 2008
As a teacher at Allen Elementary for over 10 years, I have seen tremendous growth and achievement at our school. It is a pleasure to work at a school where the long-term staff is dedicated and determined to offer the best education for our students. We have been through times of questionable decisions in our administration, but the staff has remained dedicated to the purpose of learning. In the past 2 years, Allen has achieved straight A status, and we do plan, as a staff, in doing everything in our power to maintain that status. But the first and foremost goal is the children of this school, and seeing the achievement that this wonderful staff helps to acomplish.

Posted November 04, 2008

Allen Elementary School
9811 Dallas Hollow Rd, Soddy Daisy, TN  37379
Last modified Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top