Powell Valley Elementary School 0

Posted May 26, 2008
This school is run by teachers that are all family there is four teachers there that is husband and wife teams so if a kid gets on the bad side of one it has three or four more teachers that are against it. if a child struggles just a little bit the first thing they want to do is stick it in resorce class for the rest of the kids elementary years. I would not recommend this school to anyone or thing. just the worst school every.

Powell Valley Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2006

Powell Valley Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 24, 2005
I have went to powell valley all of my life and if I ever changed schools I would absolutely die! the main two sports are cheereleading and basketball. there is a jr. beta club, but you have to make a 92 average to be in it. all of the teachers will help you if you ask them to. we have after school tutering and everything. our special classes include gym or PE, library, guidence, and computers. I think this school is great and would recomend this to anyone. GO VALLEY*!*

Posted January 04, 2005
I would recomend Powell Valley Elementary School to anybody. I have been going there all of my life and still love it. they always have fundraisers where you can help raise money for your school to get new equipment. they have always met my educational needs and I plan to send my children there in the future. thank you.

Posted December 31, 2004
Powell Valley has always met my childrens educational needs and also mine when I was little. the teachers are great and when the students are good they get a reword...for example going to the movies, having a dance, or just going on a field trip. I think this school is really great. I would recommend it to anyone!

Powell Valley Elementary School
255 Powell Valley School La, Speedwell, TN  37870
Last modified Powell Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Powell Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.