Posted June 23, 2014
My grandson went to kindergarten there last year. He loved it, his teacher was wonderful. He learned a lot and did some interesting and neat thing. He starts first grade this Fall and is eager to get back. Just hope his 1st grade teacher is as good as his kindergarten, if so he has a great start in his education.

Posted June 08, 2014
Great kids, parents and teachers. Sweet attached neighborhood where children can walk to school over a little bridge and wooded pathway. Excellent learning environment. Highly recommend!

Posted May 25, 2013
I have had 3 children attend Chapman s Retreat Elem with the first child starting in 2003-4 and the last 5th grade of 2013. Chapman s offers counseling for children dealing with divorces to many types of special needs disabilities. I have enjoyed working with the staff and teachers over the past 10 years. Overall you won't find a better public elementary school and the Williamson county school system in my opinion.

Posted August 05, 2012
My son was introduced to CRES as a walk in speech delay therapy student before Kindergarten. When he started Kindergarten, we had the privilege of meeting Mrs. Kim Pantall and she helped us receive more necessary services for his disability. When he started 1st grade, we had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Terry Martin and she patiently helped us to learn & cope with our growing challenges. When he started 2nd grade, we were blessed with Mrs. Laura Wellhousen and she helped us believe that faith would carry us through. And, I can't leave out his large support network which consists of many: Mrs. Barbara Brooks, Mrs. Mindee Jones, Mrs. Mindy Fee, Ms. Laura Kolmetz, Mrs. Allison Hammat, Mrs. Jill Justus, Ms. Be-Tuy Ward, Mr. Troy Martin, Mrs. Liz Handzel, Ms. Johnson and many, many more!!! It really is a team effort to promote independence & to prepare precious individuals for a life of service! I just can't thank them enough!!! We are looking forward to 3rd grade with Mrs. Eagan & Mrs. Heep and our new CRES Principal Carol Garrett.

Chapman's Retreat Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2012
This school is horrible. My daughter started to become withdrawen and would not talk about school. I found out that the teacher yelled at the class and they were not allowed to ask questions. She didn't smile anymore and hated going to school. We asked the principal for help, but she would not. We moved her to a private school. Now she smiles again and is happy to go to school. There might be really good teachers at CR, but we had a really bad experience.

Posted January 25, 2011
My daughter went to chapman's Retreat and we love it the teachers are great people i love the school and the principals that have bend there to all the 5 gr teachers Pricila Rice LOVE YOU ALL and god bless you all and keep up the good work we are in Homestead fl know

Chapman's Retreat Elementary School 0

Posted February 14, 2010
My boys only went to this school for the 2008-2009 school year, but we really liked it. Awesome principal and great teachers. We are a military family and had to move....we were sad to leave such a great school. The only drawback to this school is the parking/picking up of children from school. Can be a nightmare! All in all we loved Chapman's Retreat!

Chapman's Retreat Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2009
I had a lot of reservations about public school but I am very glad that my daughter is at Chapman's. It is a great school. The new principal, Dr. Garriss, is the only one that we have known since my daughter started K during Dr. G's first year. From what i can tell she is doing a wonderful job. The school isn't as overcrowded since a new school opened last year. 5th grade (4 classes) are in portables; everyone else is inside. Another new elem school is planned to open soon (already being built) so it seems like they are staying ahead of the growth. The school is VERY safe (as is this entire community) and parental involvement is STELLAR. I am the room mom and I barely have to lift a finger, there are so many parents willing to help and volunteer. Great community, great school.

Posted August 12, 2009
We are rounding our 3rd year at Chapmans and it is an amazing school. We adore Mrs. Fox, both of my children have been through her class. The school is attentive and it just feels like home for my children, they love being there and the community surrounding chapmans is welcoming and friendly. Parent involvement is amazing compared to previous schools we have attended.

Chapman's Retreat Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2009

Chapman's Retreat Elementary School
1000 Secluded La, Spring Hill, TN  37174
Last modified Chapman's Retreat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapman's Retreat Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top