Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
Great school!!! Since you walk to this school you get greeted by Mrs. Tonya who is very helpful ober the phone and in person. The school nurse is fantastic, the officer at school make you feel comfortable leaving your kid at school and everyone is very friendly. My kid's teacher is fantastic and encourages my kid to read more. I couldn't be happier with the school and everyone that works here.

Grateful to: Parent

Posted May 04, 2016
I'm grateful for Mrs. Matthews, thanks to her my kid can read, he doesn't want to miss school because Mrs. Matthews with love makes learning fun and joyful! We can't express enough our gratitude to her. My kids nows wants to be a teacher in the future and it's all because of her.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 11, 2016
Michelle Kitchen! Wow! I can't say enough wonderful, great, loving things about her! She sings and plays guitar to her students for goodness sake! My son was very hesitant about kindergarten. The very first day she made him feel so loved and special. He (and we) will hold Mrs. Kitchen in our hearts forever! My son came out of her classroom as a determined, strong, and confident first grader!

Posted April 11, 2016
Love the teachers, love the staff, love the wonderful learning environment! My children feel safe and happy and I feel safe and happy sending them to school daily. Mrs. Garrett is very involved in all aspects of the school.

Posted June 23, 2014
My grandson went to kindergarten there last year. He loved it, his teacher was wonderful. He learned a lot and did some interesting and neat thing. He starts first grade this Fall and is eager to get back. Just hope his 1st grade teacher is as good as his kindergarten, if so he has a great start in his education.

Posted June 08, 2014
Great kids, parents and teachers. Sweet attached neighborhood where children can walk to school over a little bridge and wooded pathway. Excellent learning environment. Highly recommend!

Posted May 25, 2013
I have had 3 children attend Chapman s Retreat Elem with the first child starting in 2003-4 and the last 5th grade of 2013. Chapman s offers counseling for children dealing with divorces to many types of special needs disabilities. I have enjoyed working with the staff and teachers over the past 10 years. Overall you won't find a better public elementary school and the Williamson county school system in my opinion.

Posted August 05, 2012
My son was introduced to CRES as a walk in speech delay therapy student before Kindergarten. When he started Kindergarten, we had the privilege of meeting Mrs. Kim Pantall and she helped us receive more necessary services for his disability. When he started 1st grade, we had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Terry Martin and she patiently helped us to learn & cope with our growing challenges. When he started 2nd grade, we were blessed with Mrs. Laura Wellhousen and she helped us believe that faith would carry us through. And, I can't leave out his large support network which consists of many: Mrs. Barbara Brooks, Mrs. Mindee Jones, Mrs. Mindy Fee, Ms. Laura Kolmetz, Mrs. Allison Hammat, Mrs. Jill Justus, Ms. Be-Tuy Ward, Mr. Troy Martin, Mrs. Liz Handzel, Ms. Johnson and many, many more!!! It really is a team effort to promote independence & to prepare precious individuals for a life of service! I just can't thank them enough!!! We are looking forward to 3rd grade with Mrs. Eagan & Mrs. Heep and our new CRES Principal Carol Garrett.

Chapman's Retreat Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2012
This school is horrible. My daughter started to become withdrawen and would not talk about school. I found out that the teacher yelled at the class and they were not allowed to ask questions. She didn't smile anymore and hated going to school. We asked the principal for help, but she would not. We moved her to a private school. Now she smiles again and is happy to go to school. There might be really good teachers at CR, but we had a really bad experience.

Posted January 25, 2011
My daughter went to chapman's Retreat and we love it the teachers are great people i love the school and the principals that have bend there to all the 5 gr teachers Pricila Rice LOVE YOU ALL and god bless you all and keep up the good work we are in Homestead fl know

1000 Secluded Lane, Spring Hill, TN  37174
Last modified Chapman's Retreat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.