Springfield, TN

Coopertown Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2014
This is a good school but there is a lot of politics. The principal is as much a part of the click-ish politics as anyone. There are many teachers there who care and work hard for the kids though. Overall it is a good school but could improve by eliminating the small town politics.

Coopertown Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2010
This is the best school EVER! My child went here for kindergarten and half of first grade. Unfortunately we had to move and now he is at another school. We really miss it at Coopertown Elem. The teachers and staff are great there. I would recommend it to anyone who cares about their childs education to bring them here. They are very hands on and super friendly.

Coopertown Elementary School 0

Posted May 15, 2010
Outstanding! They make every effort and make it fun for the kids.

Coopertown Elementary School 5

Posted May 01, 2009

Coopertown Elementary School 3

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted February 03, 2009
Our family is very happy with Coopertown Elem and Coopertown Middle Schools. How nice to have new facilities and fresh staffing! Whether my child is doing well with studies or struggling with a subject matter, the lines of communication have always been open with teachers and faculty. Both are eager to offer means of improvement. Coopertown has done an excellent job implementing programs where children and parents alike may not only become involved, but also strive for excellence. The PTO has also done a fantastic job growing these programs and involving parents and teachers at a greater level. Our students need the involvement of the teachers and even more so from their parents to make learning a success! Thank you, Coopertown, for striving for this success on a continual basis, and for providing a safe, resourceful place for our children to grow and learn.

Posted January 22, 2009
I am very happy with the elementary school. My childern were going to PVCS and we were really pleased with the school, we just could not afford it anymore. My daughter goes to CES and my son goes to CMS, my daughter is doing great, my son is struggling. I spend alot of time with him teaching him lessons over just to help him understand. My worries are Coopertown does not have a High School yet.

Posted January 22, 2009
I have two children at this school, and I feel they really push the children to excel. They have started a new enrichment program to go the extra mile as well.

Posted January 21, 2009
The teachers do an awesome job with the kids.This is my child's third year there and she has become an avid reader, great imaginationand just the best with numbers and her knowledge of the computer is just unbelievable.I highly recomend CES to any parent whose children are about to enter kindergarten or are looking for a good elementary school.The teachers do care for their students begining with Ms. Smith the principal all the way to the cafeteria staff.

Posted May 04, 2008
Good teachers and aministrators.

Coopertown Elementary School
3746 Hwy 49 West, Springfield, TN  37172
Last modified Coopertown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coopertown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top