Bad
Good

Love our school and the teachers. Great place! Not a fan of Common Core though.

This is a good school but there is a lot of politics. The principal is as much a part of the click-ish politics as anyone. There are many teachers there who care and work hard for the kids though. Overall it is a good school but could improve by eliminating the small town politics.

I would not recommend this school district to anyone, run run as fast as you can away from Coopertown Elementary. We pulled our daughter out, the buildings are new and nice but the administration and the upper administration is very much not geared toward children and there needs. they say they are professional.... but I have had first hand experience and would not recommend putting a child in this district.. find another education.

This is the best school EVER! My child went here for kindergarten and half of first grade. Unfortunately we had to move and now he is at another school. We really miss it at Coopertown Elem. The teachers and staff are great there. I would recommend it to anyone who cares about their childs education to bring them here. They are very hands on and super friendly.

Outstanding! They make every effort and make it fun for the kids.

Our family is very happy with Coopertown Elem and Coopertown Middle Schools. How nice to have new facilities and fresh staffing! Whether my child is doing well with studies or struggling with a subject matter, the lines of communication have always been open with teachers and faculty. Both are eager to offer means of improvement. Coopertown has done an excellent job implementing programs where children and parents alike may not only become involved, but also strive for excellence. The PTO has also done a fantastic job growing these programs and involving parents and teachers at a greater level. Our students need the involvement of the teachers and even more so from their parents to make learning a success! Thank you, Coopertown, for striving for this success on a continual basis, and for providing a safe, resourceful place for our children to grow and learn.

I am very happy with the elementary school. My childern were going to PVCS and we were really pleased with the school, we just could not afford it anymore. My daughter goes to CES and my son goes to CMS, my daughter is doing great, my son is struggling. I spend alot of time with him teaching him lessons over just to help him understand. My worries are Coopertown does not have a High School yet.

I have two children at this school, and I feel they really push the children to excel. They have started a new enrichment program to go the extra mile as well.

The teachers do an awesome job with the kids.This is my child's third year there and she has become an avid reader, great imaginationand just the best with numbers and her knowledge of the computer is just unbelievable.I highly recomend CES to any parent whose children are about to enter kindergarten or are looking for a good elementary school.The teachers do care for their students begining with Ms. Smith the principal all the way to the cafeteria staff.

Last modified Coopertown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.