K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

South Haven Christian School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 22, 2016
So thankful for the excellent leaders at SHCS. Always helpful, care for all the students & want all their students to be successful in their life.

Posted May 22, 2016
Rigorous academics, competitive sports program, award winning fine arts programs, godly, caring, certified teachers, affordable, safe environment, excellent administration.

Posted December 14, 2015
I love this school. As a parent I feel my opinion and judgements matter vs public education, where they thought they knew what was best for my children. Academically challenging. Very caring staff and faculty. It's a wonderful feeling to know my children are being educated in a christian environment that reflects my values. My children can now have Christmas parties instead of "winter holiday" parties. They don't have to be frustrated or fear showing their faith could get them in trouble.

South Haven Christian School 3

Posted July 25, 2015
The doctrinal beliefs are spot on, but the rules are the product of a deeper problem. I want my teenagers to be free to be who Christ wants them to be... loved children of God, who are nurtured to be themselves as they grow in Christ. This school promotes a conforming to a system/leaders to be right with God. This school is ran by an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church that preaches many trappings, appearance keeping, isolation from those who aren't the same as this group, and little accountability of the leadership. I decided my teenagers won't be going back to this school. Love so many good people here, but I can't agree with their methods/training any longer. #DelightInBeingGod'sChild #He'sNotAshamedOfYou

Posted May 12, 2015
South Haven Christian School has been a great experience for our family. The staff and teachers go out of their way to make you feel like part of their own family. The education is also first class. As someone who comes from a public school background and also works in public education, I can tell you that their academics far exceed that of the public school system in the area. If you are looking into placing your kids here, you will not be disappointed.

Posted February 15, 2015
Our daughter started kindergarten here and is now in fourth grade. She absolutely loves this school and so do we! Awesome faculty and staff, and great Christian environment. A school of academic excellence!

South Haven Christian School 3

Posted February 10, 2015
Missions week at this school is the highlight of the school year! Love it! Love it!

Posted February 10, 2015
As a parent of a graduate of SHCS and also one who is still in SHCS, I thank God for this school! My first child went on to college and is doing very well in life. My second child is thriving as well. I'm grateful for the administration and teachers. They are all certified, qualified, love the Lord, and care deeply for each student that they teach. Yes, they have rules and I am extremely thankful for each one. The boundaries (rules) are in place to help children feel safe and secure. If I had more children, they would be in this school as well!

Posted February 10, 2015
I grew up at SHCS. I was involved in everything that went on and am very thankful for the opportunity to have attended a Christian school. Had I gone to a public school my life would have been very different. They do have rules and guidelines, but so does every school, public or private. Rules are there to protect and edify the students. The teachers are qualified and they have added other qualified teachers to insure a first class education experience. I felt very prepared for college when I graduated. I love SHCS, Dr. Blaser, the staff and students. They were and still are like a family to me. It is not a perfect place, and if that is what you are looking for then you will be disappointed everywhere you go. SHCS is a great environment for quality education with a Biblical worldview!

South Haven Christian School 1

Posted June 27, 2014
My child was not happy here. Lots of rules about everything. We switched her to a different school and she is doing much better.

South Haven Christian School
112 Academy Drive, Springfield, TN  37172
Last modified South Haven Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12