Posted May 12, 2015
South Haven Christian School has been a great experience for our family. The staff and teachers go out of their way to make you feel like part of their own family. The education is also first class. As someone who comes from a public school background and also works in public education, I can tell you that their academics far exceed that of the public school system in the area. If you are looking into placing your kids here, you will not be disappointed.

Posted February 15, 2015
Our daughter started kindergarten here and is now in fourth grade. She absolutely loves this school and so do we! Awesome faculty and staff, and great Christian environment. A school of academic excellence!
2 people found this helpful

South Haven Christian School 3

Posted February 10, 2015
Missions week at this school is the highlight of the school year! Love it! Love it!
4 people found this helpful

Posted February 10, 2015
As a parent of a graduate of SHCS and also one who is still in SHCS, I thank God for this school! My first child went on to college and is doing very well in life. My second child is thriving as well. I'm grateful for the administration and teachers. They are all certified, qualified, love the Lord, and care deeply for each student that they teach. Yes, they have rules and I am extremely thankful for each one. The boundaries (rules) are in place to help children feel safe and secure. If I had more children, they would be in this school as well!
4 people found this helpful

Posted February 10, 2015
I grew up at SHCS. I was involved in everything that went on and am very thankful for the opportunity to have attended a Christian school. Had I gone to a public school my life would have been very different. They do have rules and guidelines, but so does every school, public or private. Rules are there to protect and edify the students. The teachers are qualified and they have added other qualified teachers to insure a first class education experience. I felt very prepared for college when I graduated. I love SHCS, Dr. Blaser, the staff and students. They were and still are like a family to me. It is not a perfect place, and if that is what you are looking for then you will be disappointed everywhere you go. SHCS is a great environment for quality education with a Biblical worldview!

South Haven Christian School 1

Posted June 27, 2014
My child was not happy here. Lots of rules about everything. We switched her to a different school and she is doing much better.

South Haven Christian School 3

Posted December 26, 2011
Great difference from bringing my child from pubic school to SHCS. Very well educated and taught honor as a person. Bible class is fantastic though I don t believe all classes should be taught based on the Bible, ie: Biology, Science. My child has a future in science/medical and classes should be taught with science in mind and not Biblical history.

Posted September 20, 2011
I am a very over-protective parent! After having my first child, I of course had to return to work. I had heard so many horror stories about caregivers neglecting or harming children and I was scared to death to place my precious daughter in a "strangers hands". A co-worker recommended South Haven to me. I called, and spoke to Miss Angi. She answered my initial questions and invited me to take a tour of the infant room. I met Sharon, Joan and Margaret and what a blessing they were to me! Leaving my child with them was like taking her to "grandma's house"! The first day, I cried, Miss Angi was right there with me and she asked me to call her on my lunch break and I did. She had already checked on my child and assured me she was doing well. I only called her everyday for the first month! She was always kind and returned my call promptly to let me know how my child was doing. Since then, I have had two more! And thankfully all have attended South Haven Daycare and Preschool! I'm just sorry my youngest is in K4! If you have a child and are looking for a daycare or preschool, I would recommend South Haven! Their staff is very loving and caring. They are family!

Posted August 25, 2008
my baby went to this school for two years i wish she could have stayed but we moved and the commute was to far i loved her teachers and they are always in my thought and prayers. this is a wonderful school but as always keep your eye on things

Posted January 08, 2008
This is a great school to send your child to. This is my childs 1st year at South Haven, she has been going to a public school for the last 4 years and this was the best move that we made by moving her to South Haven. The teachers and administration are great. They love what they do and they love the children. They teach the basics and beyond, which is what every child needs. They teach it to them so that they understand. My child has gone from very low grades in a public school to much higher ones here. My child loves school and gets up everyday wanting to go to school. What a difference. Thank you South Haven for everything you have done and continue doing.

112 Academy Drive, Springfield, TN  37172
Last modified South Haven Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
South Haven Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top