K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Excellent, Christian-based school. Wonderful and caring teachers and administration.

Develops character: Strongly agree

SHCS teaches our kids to server Christ though the community and local Churches.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

We like the online login to view grades and homework.

Great School, We Love sending our kids to SHCS

Rigorous academics, competitive sports program, award winning fine arts programs, godly, caring, certified teachers, affordable, safe environment, excellent administration.

I love this school. As a parent I feel my opinion and judgements matter vs public education, where they thought they knew what was best for my children. Academically challenging. Very caring staff and faculty. It's a wonderful feeling to know my children are being educated in a christian environment that reflects my values. My children can now have Christmas parties instead of "winter holiday" parties. They don't have to be frustrated or fear showing their faith could get them in trouble.

The doctrinal beliefs are spot on, but the rules are the product of a deeper problem. I want my teenagers to be free to be who Christ wants them to be... loved children of God, who are nurtured to be themselves as they grow in Christ. This school promotes a conforming to a system/leaders to be right with God. This school is ran by an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church that preaches many trappings, appearance keeping, isolation from those who aren't the same as this group, and little accountability of the leadership. I decided my teenagers won't be going back to this school. Love so many good people here, but I can't agree with their methods/training any longer. #DelightInBeingGod'sChild #He'sNotAshamedOfYou

South Haven Christian School has been a great experience for our family. The staff and teachers go out of their way to make you feel like part of their own family. The education is also first class. As someone who comes from a public school background and also works in public education, I can tell you that their academics far exceed that of the public school system in the area. If you are looking into placing your kids here, you will not be disappointed.

Our daughter started kindergarten here and is now in fourth grade. She absolutely loves this school and so do we! Awesome faculty and staff, and great Christian environment. A school of academic excellence!

Missions week at this school is the highlight of the school year! Love it! Love it!

Last modified South Haven Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12