Westmoreland, TN

Posted March 18, 2015
This is the GREATEST school ever!!! This is a school that has teachers that really care about children and it is very safe for everyone. I highly recommend this school.

Westmoreland Middle School

Posted April 24, 2010
It's a great school, all the teachers are great too! We live in a small town and we are a close knit community!

Posted October 02, 2009
great school, good teachers and a safe environment for kids to grow and learn. Highly recommended!

Westmoreland Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2009
This school is not a good responsibile school. I cannot recommend it. We are considering home schooling.

Westmoreland Middle School 1

Posted February 23, 2008
this scoolis terrible and unorganized i would not reccomend it

Posted September 27, 2007
I attended this school last year And I thought that the school had many good qualities and I really enjoyed my 3 years there.

Westmoreland Middle School
4128 Hawkins Drive, Westmoreland, TN  37186
Last modified Westmoreland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmoreland Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top