Posted September 23, 2013
Great Biblical training. My daughter is in the 3rd grade at Conerstone Abilene and each year has been outstanding. They work hard to keep cost afordable for parants. Check them out. You will love the school.

Cornerstone Christian School 0

Posted December 27, 2008
Both of my kids go here & we have always been very impressed with the education & leadership of Cornerstone. I like the teacher/student ratio. It is a smaller school, so both of my kids have the attention of the teacher more than they would in a public school.

Posted September 24, 2007
Our daughter began school at CCS, she's now in 1st grade. She can read at a 2nd grade level and is learning cursive this year. She is futher along than other 1st graders in the public school system. Cornerstone is a great school, we wouldn't have her at any other school. Jennifer

Posted August 09, 2007
Our daughter has been at CCS since kindergarten. She will be entering 4th grade this year. We have been very pleased overall with the staff and Abeka ciriculum. It is a great place to send your child

Posted June 19, 2007
Our kids learn about the Lord in EVERYTHING they do at Cornerstone! An incredibly loving environment instilling discipline and of course FUN. The A Beka curriculum is top notch. There is no other place I'd want to send my children for 7 hours a day. What a blessing this school is for our family and the Abilene community.

Posted September 23, 2005
My child arrived at CCS with all C's and D's. We were completely confused and upset by her performance, she had previously been an A, B student. Upon arriving here, her new teacher took her under her wing and said she did not want to see her grades; she wanted to get to know our daughter first. God Bless her. By the end of the first 9 weeks 'Elisabeth' was making straight A's. The love and attention she received here was unbelievable. Our daughter is now in four pre-AP classes in Junior High and doing well. We cannot help but believe through the love and awesome curriculum here at Cornerstone that this is the only answer to our success. We now have our other two children here as well and are quite pleased with their academic achievements. God bless Cornerstone.

Cornerstone Christian School 3

Posted July 22, 2005
Excellent curriculum. Knowledgable teachers for the most part. Family-type environment that the kids seem to enjoy.

Posted November 05, 2003
Cornetstone is a great school it is small but students get a lot of one on one education. Great environment lots of parents are very involved there it is an excellent school I recommend it.

Cornerstone Christian School
718 Barrow Street, Abilene, TX  79605
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top