Allen, TX

Posted January 23, 2014
We've been on 10 campuses in Allen and Vaughan is by far our favourite. The staff know each of our children and what they need not only to succeed but to thrive and love school. Communication with parents is great and the PTA makes you want to be part of the many Vaughan traditions. We love this school and will continue our children's elementary education on this campus.

Posted August 29, 2013
This elementary school is fantastic! 6 years ago I bought a house in this neighborhood so my children could attend this elementary school. I joined the PTA at Vaughan and have not left. I have 4 more years to be involved. This year Vaughan celebrates 25 years!

Max O Vaughan Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Vaughan has the most dedicated teachers, and administration in the City.

Posted September 15, 2009
excellent team spirit,helpful staff,highly trained teachers

Max O Vaughan Elementary School 3

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted December 06, 2008
This is the most wonderful school I've ever seen. And as a military family we have been at many schools. Mrs Nicely in first and Mrs Latham in 2nd are the best teachers ever. The teachers and staff here really do care. And they have high standards for the kids

Posted August 21, 2008
We love this school. My 21 year old went to first grade at this school and we have had a child there ever since. My youngest going into 4th grade. We've only had one bad experience with one teacher, but we made it through the one year and I'm confident it won't happen again. Parents are always welcome to the campus and they love having us! Go Vaughan Vikings!!

Posted October 24, 2007
I love this school - I moved to a neighborhood in Allen just to go to this school. Mrs. Nicely in 1st is awesome! The front office is very polite and patient. The PTA seems to be very organized.

Max O Vaughan Elementary School 3

Posted September 14, 2007
Vaughan is a wonderful school in many ways. The kindergarten team is amazing. There are some teachers to avoid (but every school has them) but most of the teachers are awesome. Administration is a little different, in my view. If you have a complaint, they don't seem to take your side; only the teachers.That is my only issue. School also needs some more spirit.

Posted April 26, 2007
Vaughan is an excellent elementary school -- the teachers work together as a family to help out children, everyone is always having fun and the atmosphere is always upbeat. Activities include an environmental club that meets after school. A gifted & talented program called AIM is available for GT students. Staff encourages parent involvement in activities and a capable PTA exists. Nice playground equipment and grounds. Annual kickball tournament between classes ensues near summer.

Max O Vaughan Elementary School
820 Cottonwood Drive, Allen, TX  75002
Last modified Max O Vaughan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Max O Vaughan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top