Posted April 06, 2015
Angleton Christian School is nine years old and has grown from 15 students to over 210 students in grades PreK 3 through grade 12. We had our first graduating class last year in 2014. We are making plans to build a new facility that will hold all our students and looking forward to more of God's blessings as we educate our students from all over Brazoria County. Visit our school or our website www.angletonchristian.org

Posted October 22, 2013
In all honesty I am not particularly religious. Also, i'm not from Angleton and don't live in Angleton. However, I wanted to try and keep my kids out of public schools where government policy decides what's best for children (Scary). My daughter has attended ACS for a short time now, but so far it is like night and day. Even though I wasn't raised in a Christian environment, i find myself taking comfort in hearing my daughter say a prayer before meals or bedtime. It seems natural and I find myself becoming influenced by that as well. She even picks out Christian themed books at the bookstore all by herself. I try my best to depict what is going on in the stories for her at night. All that aside, the kids at this school seem to have a great time and my daughter seems to be learning and taking interest in learning. Bottom line is she's happy, which shocks me sometimes because there are very few days that I remember enjoying from my own public school experiences. As long as we can afford the cost we'll continue to send her. At this point ACS would have to fall far from the tree to disappoint us.

Posted October 09, 2011
This is our third year at ACS. We are very pleased and would highly recommend this school.

Angleton Christian School 1

Posted September 07, 2011
this school is all about the money if you are not apart of the thier little group they treat you like a outcast & will forged your signature on papers that you never sign to get thier money they are not christian!

Posted September 14, 2010
I am so thankful that God led us to ACS! I have two children enrolled this year and love it. I have watched my younger child come out of his shell and they are both learning so much academically and spiritually. Nothing warms your heart more than your children reciting bible stories and verses along with all of their newly acquired academic skills! The principal, teachers and staff are all wonderful and we are blessed to be apart! God is so good!

Posted August 29, 2010
This is my second year to teach at Angleton Christian School. What a blessing! All day I am surround with a talented caring staff who go above and beyond to make sure each child has an excellent education. God is at the center of all decisions made. Students are happy, caring, well rounded individuals who are learning life's lessons daily in a caring, nurturing environment. We have a brand new facility and our enrollment is growing. I am proud to be a teacher at Angleton Christian School and pray for our continued success.

Posted August 29, 2010
I have 2 sons attending Angleton Christian School. My oldest son has been enrolled since the middle of his 3rd grade year and we both have had a awesome experience with learning through education, spritually & just becoming a part of the Angleton Christian School Family. He has attended other Private Christian based schools since Pre-K 4 year of school, I must say until we joined ACS we both agree that we have found our home. The following scripture summarizes what I feel ACS focus is; Matthew 6:33 "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need" Angleton and Brazoria County and my family is very blessed to have Angleton Christian School.

Posted August 29, 2010
I am a new teacher at ACS and was shocked to read even one single negative thing about this school. After retiring from teaching in public school for 30 years, I substituted in many schools, inlcuding ACS. My experience there was so wonderful, it made me want to return to teaching if I could teach at a school that had the Christian atmosphere shown to students, parents and staff that I saw first hand everyday at ACS. Now that I'm here I absolutely love it. Besides the loving staff, the parents and PTO are incredible. You might want to come see for yourself because everyone I've seen displays a Christian attitude of love and acceptance to every law abiding citizen of all races and religions. Contrary to the one posting I read, I've met people of varied races and religions and everyone is treated equally with love and compassion.

Posted August 28, 2010
This is our 6th year at ACS. We are truly thankful to God that our children have had the opportunity to attend such a Christ centered school. ACS has an outstanding group of Christian Administrators, Teachers and Staff. All children public or private face many challenges in life. Academic, physical, financial, social.... The difference at ACS is that the children are being taught daily to rely on God and his word the Bible to see them through these challenges. This is what will sustain them for the rest of their lives. For our family it is extremely important for our children to excel academically but even more important to excel spiritually. You cannot put a price on this type of education. Praise be to God!

Posted August 28, 2010
I love ACS!! My daughter loves going to school each day and she is taken care of, prayed for, and is learning lots. It is a safe and loving Christian environment. The headmaster and the school do not compromise on strong Christian character, morals, or values and as a parent it is very refreshing!!

Angleton Christian School
3133 North Valderas Street, Angleton, TX  77515
Last modified Angleton Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Angleton Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top